Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eNrApTuRe

halloween costume?

50 posts in this topic

so heres where i am at: i want a wicked ass sexy halloween costume for this year, cuz i think stylestep n i will be attending monster massive. BUT i dont know what to be? i want ideas, or just pics of wicked costumes to look at cuz i am a nut about dressing up so pics of costumes are always enjoyable. so what is everyone else going as for halloween, or what do u think would be cool to see, or what have you never seen but would fall over if you did? i swear im drawing a blank so help me out! :sm_sleep:

well went 4 basic sexy last year being a devil (but the outfit was suuuper short and i wore a long blond wig.) this year im gonna be uma therman from kill bill and ive always wanted to be sally from the nightmare before x-mas or a sexy rainbow bright :)in like white boots u can only get at those sex shops :) oohh but i know someone who wore a trash bag and said they were white trash not sexy but everyone would laugh

ZOMG GO AS A KANDI KID PLUR!!!!

lol check out this place http://www.frightcatalog.com/

i love halloween to death, and this place is solid. only thing is,

halloween stores will sell out VERY fast. order your stuff now or else your going

to have to make it.

I suggest something comfortable, and movable, to allow you to glowstick :sm_sleep:

Guest Queen of Spades

I'm considering Smurfette cuz who doesn't wanna paint themselves all blue and wear a skanky white dress?? :D

But I'm also considering Frank from Donnie Darko cuz I have a Donnie Darko Fetish.

It's completely up in the air for me. I'm probably gonna end up being neither.

I may be narcisstic and go as me :D (Last year I was the Queen of Spades. Which was basically my excuse for wearing black boots, fishnet, a black skirt, a black corset, extensive make up and a crown.)

But this is a good thread. I'm interested to hear other peoples' ideas too :D

well if i were you, i would try to be something most girls wouldn't....last year, there were a LOT of nurses and soccer girls...so that was kinda annoying. And I see a couple starburst girls at monster..so eh. Maybe a sailor or a cop or ladybug/bumblebee or racecar driver.....i saw some pretty cute outfits at www.halloweenexpress.com . or www.legavenue.com Really depends on what your style is though..

when you decide, let me know! =)

Guest the_exception

There's really only three major halloween costumes for girls.

Whore angel (good or evil)

Whore cat/bunny

or for those very ambitious ladies,

Whore whore.

That's all I can think of.

^^^^ AHHAHAHAHAHAHA, duck, where did that come from? brilliant!

ui am going to say something different though, when done right, modest is the new sexy.

on a side note, what is wrong with america when at Halloween the men dress like women and the women dress like ho's?

I almost wore this costume to monster massive last year because it was something way different from the ordinaryClick if you dare, seriously...

but yeah, I decided not to for many reasons...

I dont know why i clicked.... :redface:

for halloween ima dress up like a raver, its been years since i did that.

Im going to make a ghilly (sp?) suit, including helmet, with black and white sections in a checkerboard style, and get a ton of glow paint to put a different design on each individual piece of fabric. Then probably wear it to a club that has a lot of blacklights the weekend closest to Halloween. I just need a lot of black and white fabric..

well if i were you, i would try to be something most girls wouldn't....last year, there were a LOT of nurses and soccer girls...so that was kinda annoying. And I see a couple starburst girls at monster..so eh. Maybe a sailor or a cop or ladybug/bumblebee or racecar driver.....i saw some pretty cute outfits at www.halloweenexpress.com . or www.legavenue.com Really depends on what your style is though..

when you decide, let me know! =)

i actually was looking at costumes last night, and i found 2 really cute costumes im trying to decide between. its either a bumble bee or a cop....the cop one is just so good tho cuz it comes with a walkie talkie (fake, may need to upgrade to real) a hat a badge a baton and more. so im not sure what mood i want to be..... :(

^^^^ AHHAHAHAHAHAHA, duck, where did that come from? brilliant!

ui am going to say something different though, when done right, modest is the new sexy.

on a side note, what is wrong with america when at Halloween the men dress like women and the women dress like ho's?

cuz halloween is the time to whatever u want without consequences, cuz u can always say "it was halloween, it doesnt count"

ok i am thinking about going as the flood from halo!!!!!!!!!! or a hunter, that would be phat

last year i wanted to go as gaara but that didn't work out

the year before that i wanted to go as dante from devil may cry but that didn't happen either.

maybe i will get what i want one of these years.

as far as womens costumes go, look back in history maybe cleopatra or something like that?

I want to either be Judy Nails from Guitar hero

Or Lara Croft from Tomb Raider... because well after the gs.c movie trailer... I wanted to be her. lol.

-RG

i actually was looking at costumes last night, and i found 2 really cute costumes im trying to decide between. its either a bumble bee or a cop....the cop one is just so good tho cuz it comes with a walkie talkie (fake, may need to upgrade to real) a hat a badge a baton and more. so im not sure what mood i want to be..... :(

yeah, maybe cop would be a little better...and I think it's more sexier. You can handcuff the men and punish them with your stick thing. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I've Always wanted to go as a Video game char. You guys have seen what i look like. Any suggestions?? I can never come up with anything.

Stylestep: Wakka from FF10

There's really only three major halloween costumes for girls.

Whore angel (good or evil)

Whore cat/bunny

or for those very ambitious ladies,

Whore whore.

That's all I can think of.

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

ROFL

seriously though, you should go dressed as a beaver.

ROFL IAN

well went 4 basic sexy last year being a devil (but the outfit was suuuper short and i wore a long blond wig.) this year im gonna be uma therman from kill bill and ive always wanted to be sally from the nightmare before x-mas or a sexy rainbow bright :)in like white boots u can only get at those sex shops :) oohh but i know someone who wore a trash bag and said they were white trash not sexy but everyone would laugh

LMFAO A TRASH BAG .. WHITE TRASH O MAN THATS CLASSIC LMAO !!! I LIKE THAT !!

I've Always wanted to go as a Video game char. You guys have seen what i look like. Any suggestions?? I can never come up with anything.

Well you could be any character played by Vin Diesel?

:)

Don't think he's in any video games though.

-RG