Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleric

[Glowstringing 2006] Glowstringing Aaronn(Sparrow)04/23/06

7 posts in this topic

File Name :: Glowstringing Aaronn(Sparrow)04/23/06

Author :: Cleric

Category :: Glowstringing 2006

Screenshot :: Screenshot

Description ::

Music :: Above & Beyond - Alone tonight

I filmed at main street in Buda, Tx. the video is about 9mb, yet again another large video, but i don't like to skimp out on detail.

i've been working on getting more of a flow, and i'm proud to say that i'm not as choppy as i used to be. i borrowed a few things from people, hopefully they won't mind, i gave props where it is due at the end of the video.

new combos, new mindgames, new one hand moves. if you ask of it, i'll post up tutorials.

*funny thing is i left out quite a few things. mostly one hand stuff, but one mindgame in particular =/*

other than that, please leave a comment, and tell me what you think =)

View File

this vid is sick and that is a great pick on song choice...

I'm amazed, that was great - I love how your style seems completely unique, and it's got this undescribable complexity. I love the one-handed stringing too, that was great. This vid just blew me away, major props and keep on stringing!

wow.. really good stuff!

near the beginning, i loved the combinations of poi extensions and wraps.

@ 1:20-1:30ish something looks funny... is the string in your teeth? i rewatched that part about 3-4 times. :dope

and nice 1-handed stuff as well. :dope

props on those difficult combos, the one handed moves, and those string manips that tripped me out w/ both sticks in one hand while the sticks were rotating around...