wes

[GS.C Meetups and Compilations] GSC Ultracircle @ EDC 2007 Stage 2

31 posts in this topic

File Name :: GSC Ultracircle @ EDC 2007 Stage 2

Author :: wes

Category :: GS.C Meetups and Compilations

Screenshot :: Screenshot

Description ::

The largest gathering for the annual ultracircle at the Electric Daisy Carnival in California so far. Glowsticking.com members flew in from New York, Chicago, Maryland, and all across the US for this event.

Ultracircle is the embodiment of our beliefs at glowsticking.com. Everyone coming together for the love of dance and music. No battles, no competition, no crews. Just sharing the love.

This is first time we had a 2nd stage (count down and cracking ultras together for the second time) for the ultra circle.

Updated Mon, Aug 20 2007 1:49 pm

View File

WOZORS.

Super props to Mark (9AD) i think

Dave's set was KILLA.

more props to bryce, dude you are a performer

WOOH !!!

*edit* nvm...lol...ill wait the week lmao

*tried to dl w/o reading what was under link lol*

Edited by Icy

I love my "BRILLIANT" Commentary. lol.

GS.C sexy girls are in stage 2!!

I scream way too much for you guys... I think that's why my voice was pretty shot the next day. lol.

I think this helped Wes add titles too... screaming gs.c names plus real names when I knew them. :)

"Wes it is unacceptable if you don't go in now!"

-RG

Edited by Raver Girl

Damn great video, freehanding was awesome, Madraverai was off the hook. As always Griever brought real sic stalls, tons of beautiful combos everywhere I'd like to learn. :):dope

man, that vid was just as intense as the second.

MadRaverRai, you did some creative stuff. I compliment you!

And Dave, I don't think anyone can catch you when your tracing ISN"T smooth. Matter of fact, I remember when I started sticking in '02, your tracing vid with the Mauro Picotto song influenced me heavily.

Is it me or does anyone else feel that it's rude for someone to just "Step in the circle" when someone else is still going? Not that there are rules and regulations to this, but it just FEELS wrong. You know, like when there's a small group of peeps, someone begins to talk,and suddenly your friend starts talking as if your non-existent??

Edited by dnuos

Is it me or does anyone else feel that it's rude for someone to just "Step in the circle" when someone else is still going? Not that there are rules and regulations to this, but it just FEELS wrong.

You have to understand that we had 30+ people at that circle. Normally I think the time in the circle is recommended to be at about a minute per person, but we had to cut it shorter to allow for more people. Basically if you were in it too long (and other people had to wait for you), they just bumped them. There's nothing to stop the person from going in again, but at least let everyone who wants to go first without having to wait for a long ass time.

If we kept it at 1 minute per person, with 30 people going into the circle, that'd be 30 minutes for the entire thing. Large numbers like that 30 seconds is more reasonable at which point it totals to 15 minutes for everyone to go. At that point everyone who has the inclination to go again, can go in again for a longer time.

It's for the sake of fairness and efficiency.

WOZORS.

Super props to Mark (9AD) i think

Dave's set was KILLA.

more props to bryce, dude you are a performer

WOOH !!!

gin, this post gave me a heart attack :sm_bigeek: thanks man, i hope they caught your crazy 360 toss combo in this vid.

You have to understand that we had 30+ people at that circle. Normally I think the time in the circle is recommended to be at about a minute per person, but we had to cut it shorter to allow for more people. Basically if you were in it too long (and other people had to wait for you), they just bumped them. There's nothing to stop the person from going in again, but at least let everyone who wants to go first without having to wait for a long ass time.

If we kept it at 1 minute per person, with 30 people going into the circle, that'd be 30 minutes for the entire thing. Large numbers like that 30 seconds is more reasonable at which point it totals to 15 minutes for everyone to go. At that point everyone who has the inclination to go again, can go in again for a longer time.

It's for the sake of fairness and efficiency.

word...simple enough

That was reallllllly long, but the memories came flooding back, man. . .

I want to go to another so badly now. .

That was great. One thing though:

My name isn't Will. XD

Wow. I finally saw it. I did really shitty. Holy crap! Shit saddens me. I'm not used to seeing me drop sticks that many times on Video. Must redeem myself next year. (=OP

I definitely am loving the vibe, I'll be sure to go to EDC next year :D

hopefully, next year we can add on another few new faces :D

very pretty.. i think everyone did a good job =)

yeah i did see some people try and jump into the circle at once.. must've been a rush with a bigger crowd this time.

That was reallllllly long, but the memories came flooding back, man. . .

I want to go to another so badly now. .

That was great. One thing though:

My name isn't Will. XD

i apologize, i thought i read on the forums where someone else referred to you as Will. what is your name?

i apologize, i thought i read on the forums where someone else referred to you as Will. what is your name?

Dimetrius, but it's cool if you just take off the name part. ( Leaving just Temporal, I mean. )

I like to be enigmatic. <.< >.>

Edited by Temporal

haha awesome! looks good everybody brings back great memories. i thought i was in the stage 1 but looks like im here at 3:55. stupid me, lost my 3rd stick on a stomach trace!!!

"You were on top of me in the Raver orgy."

And this was the "raver orgy" I was referencing.

PWNU2135.jpg

Good times, EDC 2005. LOL.

-RG