Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Triple 8

Oregon Rave Scene

33 posts in this topic

Hey! I'm currently in SoCal and Raving is an extremely huge part of my life. Without raves, idk what I would do with myself. I'm moving to Oregon soon, perhaps Happy Valley, Portland, or Lake Ozwego and I really need to know what the rave scene in Oregon is like, and if there even is one. I'm not talkin about clubs either, I'm talkin underground raves out in the middle of no where going for hours on end until 5 in the morning, or even mainstream raves such as Nocturnal or EDC and what not. Please share any info, appreciate it!

PLURR

Hey! I'm currently in SoCal and Raving is an extremely huge part of my life. Without raves, idk what I would do with myself. I'm moving to Oregon soon, perhaps Happy Valley, Portland, or Lake Ozwego and I really need to know what the rave scene in Oregon is like, and if there even is one. I'm not talkin about clubs either, I'm talkin underground raves out in the middle of no where going for hours on end until 5 in the morning, or even mainstream raves such as Nocturnal or EDC and what not. Please share any info, appreciate it!

PLURR

holy crap

are you kidding???

oregon has got a THRIVING rave scene. they have parties down there i think more than seattle. they also throw some of the biggest parties. an example is Where Life Begins, this weekend. it's a huge massive.

Portland has a good number of raves and big community of ravers. i know a lot of Portland ravers who come up to party in Seattle and a good number of Seattle ravers who go down to Portland.

:)

too bad linz and i lack a ride, or else we'd probably go down to portland for parties more often.

PLURR

DUDE HOLY CRAP I LIVE IN LAKE OSWEGO drop me a PM and we can meet sometime maybe.

Im in oregon and i just moved here a few years ago and i went down to some raves but seriously all i can see here are wannabes... they are all like oh plur this plur that raves this raves that but when i went down to check all of those people out i was very disapointed. if anyone knows people that are real ravers message me and let me know!!!

angela

holy crap

are you kidding???

oregon has got a THRIVING rave scene. they have parties down there i think more than seattle. they also throw some of the biggest parties. an example is Where Life Begins, this weekend. it's a huge massive.

Portland has a good number of raves and big community of ravers. i know a lot of Portland ravers who come up to party in Seattle and a good number of Seattle ravers who go down to Portland.

:)

too bad linz and i lack a ride, or else we'd probably go down to portland for parties more often.

i wanna party in portland too :biggrin2:

really, think im going to have to hit up some parties down in oregon

really, think im going to have to hit up some parties down in oregon

new year rave meet up in portland? im giving people advance notice :P

maybe we can convince the norcal members to meet us washington members in portland or something :P would be cool heh

Edited by Silence22

new year rave meet up in portland? im giving people advance notice :P

maybe we can convince the norcal members to meet us washington members in portland or something :P would be cool heh

that would be savage, have a "whole west coast meetup"

that would be savage, have a "whole west coast meetup"

I actually might be going to LA for new years to see Sasha, Digweed, etc. :o

i live just outside of portland as well and i just moved from southern california too! i am used to raves such as edc, fuzzy festival, noctournal, monster massive, etc. i have yet to find anything here or anyone here who raves as well! let me know whats up with the raves.. id love to go to some soon!!!

you going to together as one?

where is the new years rave in portland and how much are the tickets? im in!

Im in oregon and i just moved here a few years ago and i went down to some raves but seriously all i can see here are wannabes... they are all like oh plur this plur that raves this raves that but when i went down to check all of those people out i was very disapointed. if anyone knows people that are real ravers message me and let me know!!!

angela

haha i just moved to portland from socal 2 months ago and i loooove to rave.. i need some rave friends! haha.

where the fuck are the raves?

i live in lake oswego and it's so hard to find raves that are less than an hour away.

are there any portland ones?

any all age raves?

I live in Eugene, Oregon myself so I don't know if the parent's would let me out, my mom liked the idea of TAO but I didn't have enough money, but currently, I am in California visiting Cadayday.

hi all

I'm another guy that moved from So Cal to Oregon 4 months ago and want to get into the rave scene here but haven't found anything. I live in Bend. Anyone have any actual info on how to find them, not necessarily what raves are coming up?

all I see in this thread is "moved from so cal to oregon, where r raves" "DUDE HOLY CRAP HUGE RAVE SCENE HERE" then no real info on any raves.

Check NWTekno.org.

They have listings for club nights and parties in the northwest. Most Oregon parties will have the tag PDX in front of it.

Hello everyone, i live in So-Cal am i am also moving to Oregon/Washington Area.. i am wondering what the rave scene is like up there.. or a website i can go on to see Oregon/Washington raves.. the site used down here is plurlife.. can someone help ?

Hello hello!

So I just moved BACK to Central Oregon (Madras)

about 2 hours out of portland and 45 mins from bend!

I left madras about two yearsa go, to Miami! What an awesome scene there! EMA <3

Then I went from Miami to atlanta, houston, and then to norcal. But now I am back here!

If anyone is around my area, hit me up! Maybe we can meet up.

Also I dont know the rave scene here in central oregon either, but I am hoping its great!