Sign in to follow this  
wes

[GS.C Meetups and Compilations] GSC Ultracircle @ EDC 2007 Stage 1

47 posts in this topic

Any idea as to why my computer (a mac) won't let me download the vid?

Because it doesn't come out until tomarrow unless you were supporter.

awesome!!! watching it again still brings back some remarkable feelings haha. ginsengs awesome entrance wasnt cought on film tho which was unforgettable haha.

nice... the sound quality came out pretty good since it was outdoors this year...

nice glowsticking from everyone!

Wes, you matched it up really nicely!

It looks wonderful between our two cams!

Nice use of Premiere! :)

-RG

wow... this is literally the first time i've download a vid in years.... i am kind of sad to see the "zero downloads" go away now...

oh wow. nice vid nice sound and quality. i actually got to be in the circle this year (missed it the past 2 years) but by the time the circle happend i was already messed up and dead tired from earlier. either way it was fun had a great time!!

Wow,Everytime i look at this video it gives me that feeling im there agian

Glad I went to EDC :)

Edited by Greens_2_Dust

Amazing. I got shivers when the ultras were cracked in the beginning. It was like I was there all over again. That definitely goes down in the books as one of the most memorable experiences in my life; absolutely amazing.

I love everyone here in this community, and what this community has done for me over the years, and all of the great people I've met. It was truely a pleasure to watch everyone I've seen over the internet on video, come to life, and show their love for the culture.

oNo

YES YES YES!!! That all was very amazing. Stage 2 is going to be great. Great editing man it was done very well. Everyone was having such a good night that night. I'm glad i got to meet all of you and be a part of this moment. It'll be embeded in my mind FOREVER! ahhhhhhhhhhh.

I have both stages. I'll see if I can get Kristen to get both of them back up

I have both stages. I'll see if I can get Kristen to get both of them back up

it'll be awesome if you guys can do that! :)

I have both stages.

I gave zin the files a few weeks ago but for now I have these up on YouTube until they're re-upped on the official GSC YouTube channel.

I still get chills watching this.  This was the first EDC (when it was still a one-day event) in the colisseum having moved from the NOS center, the GS.C workshop at Anime Expo had just occured hours before the party, and many of the old-school ECers were also attending.  The vibe for this night and range of styles displayed in the circle was just ridiculous...

Edited by Wushu Raver