wes

[GS.C Meetups and Compilations] GSC Ultracircle @ EDC 2007 Stage 1

47 posts in this topic

File Name :: GSC Ultracircle @ EDC 2007 Stage 1

Author :: wes

Category :: GS.C Meetups and Compilations

Screenshot :: IPB Image

Description ::

The largest gathering for the annual ultracircle at the Electric Daisy Carnival in California so far. Glowsticking.com members flew in from New York, Chicago, Maryland, and all across the US for this event.

Ultracircle is the embodiment of our beliefs at glowsticking.com. Everyone coming together for the love of dance and music. No battles, no competition, no crews. Just sharing the love.

Stage 2 of the ultracircle coming soon. =)

Updated Mon, Aug 6 2007 12:28 pm

View File

wow, that was a lot of footage!! Will there be a dvd on this?

I must say, i missed out. I was invited to go, but couldn't. Everyone was great, regardless how many times the sticks touched the earth...hell, even the random guy with the blue g-sticks trying to take up (darn, excuse me for forgetting names) was decent. Who stood out? Well, besides the obvious ones, I must say 9 A.D. did with his wild style of dance. I have yet to see someone with moves like those.

Was this all your equipment Wes?? It almost seemed as if there was more than one camera being used.

footage used came from my camera and kristen's (ravergirl). there are a few more people that submitted footage but ours came out the clearest. =) so i combined the two to get the best shots, other than that everything else is uncut.

stage 2 coming soon!

Guest ooosupra92ooo

Video is off the chain...can't wait for stage 2. :dope

Brilliant! Just brilliant! I'm getting more and more hyped for Lovefest watching this!

Maybe it was just the music but it looked like it was a lot more relaxed and slower then I remember most ultracircles being.

Great glowsticking everybody..

Edited by Bueno

can't wait to take a look, i'm positive it was the best one yet!

Wow.... That was some sick ass sticking. Props to everyone. :dope

Maybe it was just the music but it looked like it was a lot more relaxed and slower then I remember most ultracircles being.

It was just so huge... the circle was about 3x bigger than previous years.

Best ultracircle vid I've seen so far.

Being there was bit different than watching it though, I swear I could've remembered it being more intense and faster paced.

Edited by Ange

That made my day right there. We recently had our Colorado meetup, and while it was a great turnout, I'm still really the only freehander here, and watching that just jolted me to be inspired again ^.^ (that and y'know it's nice to see duck again, lol)

Seriously tho, I can't wait for the rest of this footage. And I swear to god I will be out there next year :-(

...any idea when stages 2/3 will be released??

Still in the process of downloading the footage so Ill have to wait. But if I remember correctly, this was the best party ever in my life. Nothing comes close. Cant wait to see this and all the other stages of the Ultracircle. :sm_sleep: Best way to describe it is OMG!

thats what i thought, from the videos of the previous years it looked to be more relaxed and under control i guess. still great sticking and much love all around the flagship of what makes glowsticking.com such a great community where everyone can come together and callaborate like this, can't wait till i get to come out there.

Edited by PHOENIXXX

Downloading it right now. The day that I don't go on the computer is the day it's posted, lol. Anyhow, yeah, in person the circle was very intense AND intimidating, it was my first one. Like Decipher it was probably one of the best days of my life, I had so much fun there and met/made so many new friends.

--edit--

=\ I still feel bad about wasting Jeff's ultras....

Edited by Jaimison

darn it all!!!

I'm envious! Oh well, I'll go maybe next year...but it sounds like it was very enjoyable. I have to make one...(even Chen tells me I should)

What kind of camera do you use Wes? and what about Ravergirl?

The circle was great, its to bad it didnt sound as loud as it should have because it was outdoors, but nevertheless the sound was kicking for those who were there. So electrifying.

wow, that was a lot of footage!! Will there be a dvd on this?

I must say, i missed out. I was invited to go, but couldn't. Everyone was great, regardless how many times the sticks touched the earth...hell, even the random guy with the blue g-sticks trying to take up (darn, excuse me for forgetting names) was decent. Who stood out? Well, besides the obvious ones, I must say 9 A.D. did with his wild style of dance. I have yet to see someone with moves like those.

Was this all your equipment Wes?? It almost seemed as if there was more than one camera being used.

holy crap i made the vid :shocked::eek::shocked::sm_bigeek: i was scared shitless in there. i am afraid to see it now. thanks man, i am glad you liked it.

Edited by 9 A.D.

Grrr is someone playing with the file I can't download it >.<

YesI feel the urge to watch it but I cannot!

Never mind, Easy Target pointed out my reading disability. Can't wait to see part 2! GREAT TIMES>

Guest Queen of Spades

That was awesome to watch, you guys. Wish I could've been there. Got me uber excited for Norcal's here in a month or so. :dope

darn it all!!!

I'm envious! Oh well, I'll go maybe next year...but it sounds like it was very enjoyable. I have to make one...(even Chen tells me I should)

What kind of camera do you use Wes? and what about Ravergirl?

i used Canon SD200. Ravergirl used Casio EX-Z600.

The circle was great, its to bad it didnt sound as loud as it should have because it was outdoors, but nevertheless the sound was kicking for those who were there. So electrifying.

the sound quality is actually a lot better than all the previous years because it IS outdoors. when it's inside the sound is just super muffled and the bass is just too overwhelming for the small mic on the camera to handle.

tomorrow makes one week since sneak peak.... are you guys excited!?!?! =)

Damn straight I am, I wanna see this.

Can't wait till tomorrow, I oughta make a time machine to teleport me 12 hours into the future.

Or go to sleep. =D