Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stepfr33k

NOVA Thread !NEW!

900 posts in this topic

I've been out of the area for school.

I heard theres been some card playing in the DC club scene since Ibiza opened.

Now that GLOW is at Ibiza, and Buzzlife is at FUR, do either of them allow stringing?

I've checked with both jmaxx, and neither allow it. And I've personally been to Fur, and Buzzlife knows how to throw down. It was pretty amazing.

On a seperate note, I've already gotten Taran's money, and will be ordering 50 ultras for him, 50 or more for myself, and if you want some figurefour, just hit me up by Sunday the 7th. It's $35 for a mixed pack of 10 orange, 20 aqua, and 20 green, all ultras. I'll probably end up getting 20 of each. (I'm going to Youmacon in Michigan at the beginning of November, so I'll need a few more.)

AUSA shall be rather pumping. Haha.

Wish I could but I literally have $1 to my name :sm_cry:

I could pay for it now, then have you pay me back when you can. I'm pretty sure I can trust my favorite stringer.

Yo, just wanted to drop a line to all my NOVA peeps! loved hanging out with you guys at otakon, im thinking about maybe showing up to anime usa...me and dpan

hope you guys are doing well! :biggrin2:

Tavas and DPan made Otakon as rock righteous as it was. If you guys come down, we will take Anime USA to the extreme! Just try not to get too excited and juice yourself DPan...okay?

If you two come, we'll glow 'til our limbs whither away...yeah.

Sounds good to me. hahaha.

When is the next meet-up or party?

Hmm... that'a good question. I know some of us want to do a pre-AUSA sticking thing but since Audrey's is the only available place (unless someone else volunteers) it's up to her.

I wish I had a place to volunteer. I would have to rent out a space somewhere, and I can't afford it at the moment.

I've checked with both jmaxx, and neither allow it. And I've personally been to Fur, and Buzzlife knows how to throw down. It was pretty amazing.

being able to glowstick and string at Nation/Buzzlife was the best part about it...

where to string now?

Figurefour, could we have it in your garage? I've been really wanting to see everyone again. I'm practicing pretty much everyday now for AUSA.

We could have it in my backyard, but you'd have to wear stuff to keep warm. I'm fine with a little cold.

Who's free this weekend for a preAUSA meetup? I'll talk to some people and ask, but I'll need others help in talking to everybody.

I should be free on Friday and Saturday night. It would be easier to have one of those two nights in solid stone so I can have the other for short-notice events.

I feel really out-of-the-loop with everyone from NOVA. It sucks since I haven't been able to see any of you and spend time like we used to. It doesn't have to be a party or a meet-up. I'm just bored out of my mind over here.

Is anyone doing anything fun for halloween? I have no plans and need to find something to do or somewhere to go with my GF.

James, your meat pie never fails to make me laugh.

I feel really out-of-the-loop with everyone from NOVA. It sucks since I haven't been able to see any of you and spend time like we used to. It doesn't have to be a party or a meet-up. I'm just bored out of my mind over here.

Is anyone doing anything fun for halloween? I have no plans and need to find something to do or somewhere to go with my GF.

James, your meat pie never fails to make me laugh.

You can come to my place Halloween night and bring as many friends as you'd like. I'll probably be hanging out with a few NOVA peeps and some other random ass people. If you find yourself with nothing to do, I'll find something ccrazy for us to do.

You can come to my place Halloween night and bring as many friends as you'd like. I'll probably be hanging out with a few NOVA peeps and some other random ass people. If you find yourself with nothing to do, I'll find something ccrazy for us to do.

As long as its nothing too crazy. Otherwise it sounds like a plan.

No, just good clean fun. And candy.

And I have to sing sometime soon with my favorite stepfr33k. I've been needing a fix.

No, just good clean fun. And candy.

And I have to sing sometime soon with my favorite stepfr33k. I've been needing a fix.

I've got more music to run by you. The lyrics are definitely worth singing.

I just realized we have guests reading the NOVA forums. What gives? Read on some of the culture and sign up if you would like to.

I've got more music to run by you. The lyrics are definitely worth singing.

I just realized we have guests reading the NOVA forums. What gives? Read on some of the culture and sign up if you would like to.

Sweet, run 'em by me and I'll get on top of mastering the lyrics.

And step, they're simply intimidated by our greatness. It's not their fault.

I will be there, but really late.