Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stepfr33k

NOVA Thread !NEW!

900 posts in this topic

I can pay for one of the hours, discount or not. Would we need to bring our own music and sound equipment? Or is that provided? And I think we should get a roll call going to all that can help and for all that can probably show up, even though we aren't certain on the day.

They should have a sound system since the room is use for aerobics. I well double check that as well.

Anyone who is interested go ahead and give word so we can get an estimate of people able to attend.

They should have a sound system since the room is use for aerobics. I well double check that as well.

Anyone who is interested go ahead and give word so we can get an estimate of people able to attend.

You know i got you guys when it comes to the Tunes.

Where exactly is the place?

THIS THREAD MUST NOT DIE! I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Haha, but seriously, we need to step up our planning and stop being lazy. Meh, I guess it is the end of summer...but I'm itchin' to get some serious dancing done.

Sorry, I have had a family emergency, so my week has been shaky and inconsistent. I will get an address and website this week.

Sounds like fun...though starting oct. 17, im gonna be kinda busy, but ill try to make as many meetups as possible.

Let's get a group together to go see Tiesto in DC!!!!

George Acosta AND Ferry Corsten will be there too!

Let's hold a meetup. Too long has it been since I've seen my out of town, and in town, peeps. We'll stick our brains out and party on. I just wanna have a meetup before it starts to get cold at night.

So come on! Who's down for a meetup around the time of next weekend?

Let's hold a meetup. Too long has it been since I've seen my out of town, and in town, peeps. We'll stick our brains out and party on. I just wanna have a meetup before it starts to get cold at night.

So come on! Who's down for a meetup around the time of next weekend?

I'm down for this weekend. Let's get some glowsticking down this time.

After further investigation, I have discovered more info on the room rental at my workplace. We can reserve a room at $150 for 2 hours. I am not exactly sure if we can purchase another 2 hour block, but I would like this meet-up to also include a dinner (or lunch) before the actual get together.

The place is Olympus Athletic Club:

14424 Albemarle Point Place

Chantilly, VA 20151

(703) 378-1155

http://www.olympusathleticclub.com/

THIS IS NOT A SET MEETING LOCATION. If anyone has another potential meet-up location, send me a message or post it here. Thank You.

I wish I was 18 so I could go to that Tiesto show with you, Paul. D:

I have work Saturday (10-3) and Sunday (11-5) this weekend, but otherwise I'm availble for a meetup. ;D I miss the Reston Guys.

I wish I was 18 so I could go to that Tiesto show with you, Paul. D:

I have work Saturday (10-3) and Sunday (11-5) this weekend, but otherwise I'm availble for a meetup. ;D I miss the Reston Guys.

;_; same here

I'm going to see Moby in concert in DC on Saturday, and the tickets are only $25. It's going to be at a club that was closed down for a little more than a year, and is reopening with bang! Anyone wanna come with?

We should have a meetup pretty soon.

RESURRECTION!

We keep on talking about it but we really should make a NOVA vid. So what are people's schedules like for October?

I will be at my sister's wedding for the first week of October. Other than that I should have my weekends open. I work in the morning during the week and go to school 3 weeknights. Friday and Saturday nights are best for me.

Sorry I haven't been posting too much. Work and school have been burning me to exhaustion. I miss everyone out in Falls Church, and hope to visit again as soon as possible.

I will be at my sister's wedding for the first week of October. Other than that I should have my weekends open. I work in the morning during the week and go to school 3 weeknights. Friday and Saturday nights are best for me.

Sorry I haven't been posting too much. Work and school have been burning me to exhaustion. I miss everyone out in Falls Church, and hope to visit again as soon as possible.

i wont be around that time too

the paintball thing

but any time after that would rock.

What are people doing tomorrow night?

I GOT a sweet sound system hooked up in my room NOW :biggrin2:

am working on saturday but if any one want 2 hang out before midnight @ my place hit me up.

I'm ordering glowsticks for the upcoming convention within the next week. Does anyone want to make a group order with me? I'm already ordering for two people. Just specify what you want if you want anything.

Long time no see NOVA peepz ... I guess I'm down for a meetup ... But when?

Guest Taran

hey echo when are you going to order te sticks ? o.O because we will want them soon if we shall have them by ausa.

I've been out of the area for school.

I heard theres been some card playing in the DC club scene since Ibiza opened.

Now that GLOW is at Ibiza, and Buzzlife is at FUR, do either of them allow stringing?