Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stepfr33k

NOVA Thread !NEW!

900 posts in this topic

so, Thursday is on. =) bring some of your fave CDs along with your sexy self!!

Im wondering still tho, you guys wanna hang out beforehand? Like just hang...go somewhere...maybe the mall or something, or Great Falls Park, like I said earlier.

oorrr~ are you all just thinking nightttime/glowsticks/dance/my house/etc?

get back to me so we can arrange a time and place to meetup.

I would love to go bowling! lol.

I would love to go bowling! lol.

lol alright, well as far as I know bowling turns everyone on okay. which bowling alley should we go to? o.o;

oh yeah, and im....broke; soo, Ill just watch you all bowl!!!

My money goes to the CFOA

the rest will goto my honey.

so, steppie-muffin, im unsure about bowling...simply because the majority of our NOVA crew is somewhat broke. but whether or not we go bowling~~~ what time and where are we meeting?

ya'll need to speak up D: thas right...YA'LL. =D <333

3pm Thursday?

3 pm, Thursday. we got it. bam-a-wama. SHABAM WAMA!!

okay. lets meet.....at my house. =)

all in favor say "AYE!! SEXY PANTS!"

<3

next meetup...any ideas?

I am completely broke besides one more tank of gas.

For everyone who has my cell phone number, that number is no longer in service.

Also, I will be losing my internet connection starting Friday.

I can be reached through my home phone number, which some of you have.

Sorry guys.

I may have found a place to rent out for future NOVA meet-ups. It is located in Chantilly at my work place, Olympus Athletic Club. They have a dance studio which is surrounded by mirrors. Let me know if anyone would be interested in holding a huge meet-up there.

I may have found a place to rent out for future NOVA meet-ups. It is located in Chantilly at my work place, Olympus Athletic Club. They have a dance studio which is surrounded by mirrors. Let me know if anyone would be interested in holding a huge meet-up there.

If you got a tmobile phone i can send you a prepaid card thats got some minutes on it (like 10) you just have to add more min. It has already been activated and shit. I got a bunch of these from the bootleg activations i do at work.

If you got a tmobile phone i can send you a prepaid card thats got some minutes on it (like 10) you just have to add more min. It has already been activated and shit. I got a bunch of these from the bootleg activations i do at work.

Thanks Cleric. I do have T-Mobile, and I appreciate the offer, but I just started a new job and should be able to pay for my cell phone bill when I receive my pay check. I can wait until then and save some hassle.

sounds ROCKIN, steppie-muffin. lets get a date and then we'll discuss payment and such =3 how much is it and what hours is it rentable?

sounds ROCKIN, steppie-muffin. lets get a date and then we'll discuss payment and such =3 how much is it and what hours is it rentable?

I will check it out as soon as possible. I work every week day so I will eventually find out. I hope to plan it for a much later date so those who have seen the NOVA thread have a chance to finally meet us.

I know just who to invite

??? WORD! that rocks s0o0o0o0 hard ...

We should do this early to allow the people with an extreemly sad cerfew of 10 on a weekend to jelly on in there (Jelly is now a verb and means whatever you want it to)

I have my cellphone back, so I can be reached again.

I would like for it to be several hours through the day, perhaps have some sort of food or dining feature with the night if possible. As soon as I get further into information I will get some ideas for a date and time.

Wow, totally over looked this thread.

I'm trying to be more active on GS.C...

Anyways, I'm in the Mount Vernon area so i'd love to meet some fellow glowstickers.

NOVA as in Fairfax and Loudon County.

And I hope to start updating the front page as soon as the first date is picked.

And I would like to reiterate that we here in Northern Virginia are not a crew. The words "NOVA Crew" may be mentioned but is not intended. We follow GS.C beliefs and don't consider ourselves a crew. We are a group of friends that get together on occasion to support and learn from each other. I ask that people refrain from using the word crew. Thank You.

This sounds great! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been a little busy with college. When should this go down?

This sounds great! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been a little busy with college. When should this go down?

I am hoping sometime during fall.

The rooms cost about $75 an hour, not sure if being an employee would give a discount. I still need to talk to the managers.

Starting Sept. 10th i will be busy with college as well.