Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stepfr33k

NOVA Thread !NEW!

900 posts in this topic

Hey guys! The old thread was lost, and with it a means of contacting new members in the NOVA area. I will be updating this thread again. I hope to see everyone back here and planning some meet-ups for everyone to attend again.

Now that Otakon 2007 is over, we can try for some times to hold a NOVA meet-up. Everyone is still invited to host and attend. Just post some info in this thread.

Why don't we all shake the rust off and get a little practice time in before Otakon. Who would be down with a preOta meetup and tutorial session besides myself?

Let's shake the rust guys.

yey!!! MY NOVA STICKING LOVERS!!! =3

yes, in many ways we abandoned our hardcore thread for a few months -_-;

but here we are, and we're back...AND OTAKON IS IN 3 DAYS. =3

I'm so pumped, you guys...I really can't wait!!!

lol thanks steppie-muffin for reviving this. <333

pre-ota session sounds good, but im not free thursday, and only wednesday (tomorrow) after 10...lol, so...welll, we don't have much time left. :P

anyway. love you guys.

yeah baby! NoVa! and Ota! those are good sounds to my ears. hehehe.

yeah baby! NoVa! and Ota! those are good sounds to my ears. hehehe.

thinking about it now i got to recover from wensday cause i work in the morning and train till sundown. I am going to have to show a rain check.

i we be fine waiting till the con

so much for pre-Ota sessions, but it's alright...we did at least have that meetup last week, on Friday was it? although steppie-muffin wasn't with us D:

but anyway, last night I did some alone-time practicing periodically over 4 hours, that was great.

Mike will be at my house at 5 in the morning (hopefully on-time, although you know Mike, lmao) so, Paul and Abby, be at my house by 5!!!

I don't think we're gonna stop anywhere for breakfast, gott make good time!!! ...but maybe after we get to Baltimore and registered and shiz we can go find some food if anyone's hungry before exploring the con.

so much for pre-Ota sessions, but it's alright...we did at least have that meetup last week, on Friday was it? although steppie-muffin wasn't with us D:

but anyway, last night I did some alone-time practicing periodically over 4 hours, that was great.

Mike will be at my house at 5 in the morning (hopefully on-time, although you know Mike, lmao) so, Paul and Abby, be at my house by 5!!!

I don't think we're gonna stop anywhere for breakfast, gott make good time!!! ...but maybe after we get to Baltimore and registered and shiz we can go find some food if anyone's hungry before exploring the con.

Mike specifically told me he'd pick me up at my house at 6:00.

And I know what you mean about getting in some serious practice time, I've been bustin' my butt to get my best game on at con!

Mike specifically told me he'd pick me up at my house at 6:00.

And I know what you mean about getting in some serious practice time, I've been bustin' my butt to get my best game on at con!

yeahh about that paul :excl:

am waking up at 4 no joke.

what audrey just said is what will go down.

I'm fine with it all, but can you pick me up at my house?

I don't want to have to walk to Audrey's at that dreadful time of the morning. THANKS!!!

Oh, and because the registration line doesn't open until 8:30, we're going to breakfast first, and we plan to be in line by 7:00.

I plan on being leaving at 4am, and arriving at the BCC around 5am. I have pre-registered, but some of my family haven't. We will be standing in line, as we have done for 3 years, untill 8:30 am. I will be the one sitting with a Nintendo DS, world series of poker, a Caprisun pouch juice, and some crackers :dope

If anyone needs my cell number, Mike, Kevin, Abby, and Audrey have it, or send a message. I will be up all day.

Paul have my babies! lol

What time would you suggest being in line by step?

And I think our babies will be too beautiful to fathom stepfr33k, LITERALLY, because peoples' eyes will burn and their hair will instantly catch fire as soon as they see our oh so sweet babies! Haha.

And can you pick me up at my place Eiku? Only if it's not too much trouble.

What time would you suggest being in line by step?

And I think our babies will be too beautiful to fathom stepfr33k, LITERALLY, because peoples' eyes will burn and their hair will instantly catch fire as soon as they see our oh so sweet babies! Haha.

And can you pick me up at my place Eiku? Only if it's not too much trouble.

I am usually in line by 5am. So far this has worked out for me. It's not too late or too early, and the wait isn't too bad. I will be there, so give me a call as soon as you guys arrive.

And that is an excellent point. I guess we will have to spare the world from death by spontaneous combustion caused by Paul and Steven Jr. :sm_biggrin:

WE NEEDS A NOVA MEET-UP! I STILL HAVE STICKS TO BRING!

okay then......NOVA MEETUP TIME!!

next Tuesday or next Thursday.

everyone vote. now! Tuesday or Thursday? my house okay?

<3 lets do this, yo.

I vote Thursday, Tuesday is my busy day.

Sad to say ... I won't be attending many meet-ups :sm_sigh: I must be inside of my house by 7:00 during the week, and weekends it's 9:00 ... :sm_sigh: But I'll see about hosting some :)

Sad to say ... I won't be attending many meet-ups :sm_sigh: I must be inside of my house by 7:00 during the week, and weekends it's 9:00 ... :sm_sigh: But I'll see about hosting some :)

Ouch, sucks to hear that Manny. Purple just isn't purple without you.

I know man ... I'm gonna miss it ... But it's only 'till december.

poopy to hear that senor cannibus ;_; we will also have day meetups where we just hang out and stuff anyway, you can come to those!!!

yeah, Thursday actually works best for me, too! I have the whole day off work, so if you guys were interested in meeting up earlier in the evening than 9 im totally down with that. we could maybe all go to great falls together or something?

poopy to hear that senor cannibus ;_; we will also have day meetups where we just hang out and stuff anyway, you can come to those!!!

yeah, Thursday actually works best for me, too! I have the whole day off work, so if you guys were interested in meeting up earlier in the evening than 9 im totally down with that. we could maybe all go to great falls together or something?

BOWLING!

Turns out I'll be going to a lot more meetups than I thought. I'm moving back to VA!!! End of August probably.

Turns out I'll be going to a lot more meetups than I thought. I'm moving back to VA!!! End of August probably.

O_O ROCK ON

Whoa! What a shocker! Does that mean you get to teach me how to wrap with both strings? lol

Whoa! What a shocker! Does that mean you get to teach me how to wrap with both strings? lol

lol, hell yeah man.