Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DragonSnow2

Freehand...with LEDs

6 posts in this topic

hi all!

ima new here so technically ima n00b..

(btw sorry if this post is in the wrong spot because teh freehanding thread had glowsticking so..meh)

anywho just wondering does anyone here freehand with LEDs? cause yeh i and few other friends do it with LEDs and.. yeh no one else around does it with LEDs. lol.

mmm cant glowstick because whereever i go to buy some theres none left >< and i couldnt glowstick even if my life depended on it...i try though

lol well yeh,,

peace out lol

I use to frehand with led until I was introduce to led strings and thought the concept is better.

all I can think of when freehanding w/ leds is doing figure 8s and tracing...

I don't freehand much but I incorperate it with stringing, so basicly I only do tracing, figure 8s, hellicopters and such but no tosses, thows, or stalls.

I think Wes's are probably the best. Eaither Wes' LEDsticks or the ones that use 2 Gerrity lights in each stick in these tutorials. Here's a link:

LEDstick tutorials

i freehand w/ leds. its actually fun and if u just do regular moves that u do when u have glowsticks its pretty cool . i even helicopter the led , it makes kind of a strobe effect , but yea try it dude its fun

I mainly use LED's. I can freehand with them & I can connect them to some nunchuk grips & twirl them.. I have 8 p2's (2 red/2 white/2 blue/2 green). I i also have 8 rav'n (ribbon) Lights as well.