Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KBLS N BITS

HAHA! Poor Guy...

19 posts in this topic

Guest ooosupra92ooo

That was very disturbing to watch. I just lost my appetite. :sm_sigh:

lol what?!?!

It's intended to help build the soldier's mental shield. Regular people for the most part have flimsy mental shields when it comes to verbal assaults that are overwhelming and come out of the blue. They'll either start breaking down or getting angry and hostile. In an interrogation situation, that's exactly what the interrogator wants.

(Lol.) *4 seconds later* "WTF was that?"

They didn't do much, like they didn't slap him around or physically touch him really.

shouldnt have had his hat on.. and he fell asleep. :lol:

They probably had him set up. They all got there way too fast.

Its way worse when you actually have to respond to their questions instead of just standing there.

overview

DI: Why didnt you go through the course?

Private: I wasnt feeling good

DI: why the fuck not?

Private: I was dehydrated

DI: Shut the fuck up you weak bitch

DI: go away before you get murdered :lol:

overview

DI: Why didnt you go through the course?

Private: I wasnt feeling good

DI: why the fuck not?

Private: I was dehydrated

DI: Shut the fuck up you weak bitch

DI: go away before you get murdered :lol:

rofl!

They're not technically allowed to curse at soldiers.

I take screaming in my ears as a physical assault, that can cause damage.

Meh.

shouldnt have had his hat on.. and he fell asleep. :lol:

They probably had him set up. They all got there way too fast.

Its way worse when you actually have to respond to their questions instead of just standing there.

What was that about? (me=confused.)

Well, for the first he didn't give a "proper" greating to the Marine walking in. All Marines rate the greeting of "Good morning/afternoon/whatever Sir." by all recruits, especially when they come on deck. Also, he was supposed to be wearing his cover (It's not a "hat" =P ), he was standing duty. Besides, they didn't even quarter deck him. ( Intensive series of activities. Basically they sit there and yell at you, push ups, side straddle hops, mountian climbers, crunches, get to the back of the house, get to the front of the house, push ups, Oh good you want to move slow? Get to the head right now, get outside right now, get to the back of the house, crunches, mountian climbers, crunches, side straddle hops, ect, ect, ect,"

For the second one I would say that the guy was problematic all the way through, he wasn't sounding off at all (Even after his Senior told him too,) also he went to the Corpsman and told him he was dehydrated. Which is a BIG no no while you're going through boot. So, I would say that he was just a weak body and didn't have what it took.

But yeah, boot is challanging but I had a really fun time while I was there =)

Well, for the first he didn't give a "proper" greating to the Marine walking in. All Marines rate the greeting of "Good morning/afternoon/whatever Sir." by all recruits, especially when they come on deck. Also, he was supposed to be wearing his cover (It's not a "hat" =P ), he was standing duty. Besides, they didn't even quarter deck him. ( Intensive series of activities. Basically they sit there and yell at you, push ups, side straddle hops, mountian climbers, crunches, get to the back of the house, get to the front of the house, push ups, Oh good you want to move slow? Get to the head right now, get outside right now, get to the back of the house, crunches, mountian climbers, crunches, side straddle hops, ect, ect, ect,"

For the second one I would say that the guy was problematic all the way through, he wasn't sounding off at all (Even after his Senior told him too,) also he went to the Corpsman and told him he was dehydrated. Which is a BIG no no while you're going through boot. So, I would say that he was just a weak body and didn't have what it took.

But yeah, boot is challanging but I had a really fun time while I was there =)

Call me crazy, but I can't wait the two more months, I want to go now!

I actually have the dvd of the second link. lol They just mess with your head. there was a part where the DI told him to go line up and he didn't respond, he just walked away so he took like 2 steps and the DI said "get back aye sir" and so the recruit finally sounded off. But this time he just kept saying "leave, come back, leave, come back" to the point where the recruit was just spinning in circles. lol

omfg!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :lol:

...kinda feel sorry for that guy though...

...wonder what he was thinkin...

..."wtf is goin on??? just sit in one place...dont move...theyll go away... i hope..."

hahahahha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYVBlXGuVYg...related&search=

I think thats the best one Ive seen.

They were doing the gauntlet and the recruit told the Corpsman(Medic) that he was dehydrated. And then felt better the same time the obstacle was over.

"This recruit felt better after he began to hydrate"

"Why were you dehydrated?!"

"This recruit does not no, sir"

yadayada.

Still can't wait to get in that! October... still so far.