Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Syphonkiller

How old are you?

127 posts in this topic

Holly shit you guys are young. :sm_bigeek:

I find it interesting too...it trips me out...I remember watching these peoples vids back in 2003 and now I'm realizing that I've been older then them the whole time. All the while thinking we were about the same age.

I have a feeling I might be the oldest (or one of oldest) here.

I'm 29 I'll be 30 this year. :eek:

I know that there are still a few others older then you. But hey, just ask this question when you feel old. Does it matter? Really, does it matter? Does age define how and we dance, how and why we have a good time? No. So why bother wondering and thinking about age, when it doesn't matter?

Holly shit you guys are young. :sm_bigeek:

I find it interesting too...it trips me out...I remember watching these peoples vids back in 2003 and now I'm realizing that I've been older then them the whole time. All the while thinking we were about the same age.

I have a feeling I might be the oldest (or one of oldest) here.

I'm 29 I'll be 30 this year. :eek:

:lol: He thinks he is old and I hit him in the arm or tickle his nipples every time he thinks/says that... :tounge::spank::evillol: I love every bit of him and I tell him all the time YOU ARE NOT OLD!!! His life is just beginning.... Babe dont argue... It is just beginning just like mine and I am so happy I could make this journey with you... :muah:

PS... I am 25 biotches!!!! LoL Scorpio turning 26 this year... Oh Snap!!!

LOL....I'm not saying I'm old...I'm just saying I'm older.

And I just trip out cause I've been watching paul, dave, RG and many others on here since I was 25...so without putting much thought into it I just assumed they were around my age.

Not sure exactlly how old paul and dave actually are..

There's nothing wrong with alot of young people on this site at all.

Just different.

Oh wow, it seems like the average age of members on GSC went up over time. Maybe it's just me though...

Anyway, I'm 19. Started glowsticking when I was 15. I've only started my time here, come to think of it.

yea i posted and completely forgot to put up my own age. yea im 18. I just turned 18 the 1st of may. WOO!! that means if there's an 18 or older meet up in some club for GS.C, im allowed in ^^! WOOO!

Guest the_exception

Most of GS.C is all youngin's. Got a little bit 'o time 'till they realize what's goin' down. I realize I'm relatively young compared to several, but it's all about the maturiteez.

i like all the twenties i am seeing, makes me feel that much more at home, and freque rock out man!! as well as beautiful starlite, baker, mordis, aden. in the long run age doesn't matter, i think in some ways it actually separates some people but peruvian martian is right with his statement, i know myself that i forget my age a lot of times and people would think i was 18 especially because of the way i look in person, and the way i dress etc. i know my friends stretch all ages, so no matter your age feel free to message me about whatever, even just to shoot the breeze. lol

didn't we have a pole on people's ages by like dave?

didn't we have a pole on people's ages by like dave?

I think we have a poll on ages every few months or so. Now I am wondering what happened cause last I remember, the last poll showed people in their mid to late teens and I kept feeling old.

i like all the twenties i am seeing, makes me feel that much more at home, and freque rock out man!! as well as beautiful starlite, baker, mordis, aden. in the long run age doesn't matter, i think in some ways it actually separates some people but peruvian martian is right with his statement, i know myself that i forget my age a lot of times and people would think i was 18 especially because of the way i look in person, and the way i dress etc. i know my friends stretch all ages, so no matter your age feel free to message me about whatever, even just to shoot the breeze. lol

Thanks mang!

I'll have to do that sometime :dope

This Is A Kewl Thread... I Like it yo!!! I truly believe age is just a number... I want to say mad love to all us 20+ kiddo's and even more love to the younginz.... We all rock socks... If I had the money and the power... I would rent a island for a weekend and fly all of us on GS.C there... it would be the most amazing meet up ever... the whole family under millions of stars and all the glowsticks and equipment for fire that we could ever dream of... Shyt it could happen one day... :dope:smilewinkgrin::sm_sleep::P:wub: Much Love *HUGZ* :grouphug:

You have always been a sweetheart Phoenixxx... :hug: I like your vibe and no doubt I will be hitting you up more... Just been so busy packing up to move in a week into Freque's and my new home... so when things settle down no doubt...

I co-sign with Phoenixxx too on the messaging... any of you want to say hello, most def hit me up... you all are great ppl... Much Love :grouphug: