Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mature Lamb

Your view on younger GS.C members

106 posts in this topic

KILL IT, and get back to the topic.

well said good sir :P

well i think the younger gs.c members need our guidance and support so that they would feel welcome and secure. instead of saying negative things about them, encourage them to do the best they can and they'll be motivated to change for the better. they're a new generation of glowstickers, with a lot of potential, and we're here to help them find their inner talent :P

GS.C! Hooo-ah!

well said good sir :P

well i think the younger gs.c members need our guidance and support so that they would feel welcome and secure. instead of saying negative things about them, encourage them to do the best they can and they'll be motivated to change for the better. they're a new generation of glowstickers, with a lot of potential, and we're here to help them find their inner talent :P

GS.C! Hooo-ah!

this is true.. just encourage and support the younger generation..

Guest supraGlowString

Theres many Young members age wise 14, 15, 16......a lot of them are as mature as some of the older members....

yes! ty, to be real most of my friends are older than me. just kuz im in High School doesnt mean im imature(not saying anyone said that). But there is one thing i worry about, i dont know how weard ittl feel to go to a meetup with people older than me, ill be shiy and imbarised. Should i feel that way? why? please pm me, i would like to talk about this.

- supraGLOWstring

well at first you do feel nervous and embarrassed... you feel the pressure of being around older or more experienced glowstickers... it's natural in your first few times but once you get to know the folks you'll feel more comfortable around them and eventually you'll be chill and laid back and consider them good friends already ^_^ so it is natural how you feel... it takes time but everything's gonna be fine ^_^

I wrote this earlier when Woobzy come back, I decided I should send it to Pheonix first, but he never responded... Here is my original post. (I was angry when I wrote it, now I am not)

aww i did respond but you have to give me a little more then a couple hours to get back to ya man, i answered the next morning. i am on this site a little over 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for the most part i am always available for anyone. i hope what i said helped you out though. i think you have great intentions and a good heart, you just need a little guidance to know what is right and wrong about a few details. you haven't lost me as a friend

well said, well said

I be only 15, I just ended my freshman year at high school, I started freehanding during the august month before the school year began. But, I started with excellent guidance and great vibes, I learned the basics of the basics (culture, not the acutal glowsticking) from Karmaraver, a college EC stringer and kept my glowsticking outside of high school this whole year. :dope I've got three best friends who also picked up glowsticking from the same guidance as Karmaraver. We've been lovin and sticking ever since. Meeting so many people at the 07 April Meetup @ Central Park, NYC was amazing, my first meetup ever. With the excellent wisdom received from Karma, my friends and I have grown into respecting and loving glowsticking 100% of the time

Next Gen-Right Guidance=Good Start=Great Future

Woo! East Coast :sm_sleep: Glowshops! haha