Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Icy

Photon names?

56 posts in this topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

thanks for the penis =D

whoa...dude....

.....no.....lol...

bad way of sayin it hahahahahahahaa

do you have to write backwards? i used to practice that, but i usually do it in cursive so it's faster.

Certain people keep saying cursive....so i perfer writing each letter out.....its harder and sorta like my own way of doing it.....When u Were in kindergarten did you go straight into Cursive writing or did u learn just how to do the basic letters?

Just how i see the art....basics first....advanced when you know wtf your doing

thats wicked, i would ask u to do Reaver but i know that would be tough for you so instead could you do Chris.? plz

Ok being that im doin a lot of housework at home lmao i can barely stand atm...so can u gimme like a day or 2 for all requests (by tomorrrow or monday night all should be done!)..>Sorry guys >< but ill make sure everyone who requests gets theirs!!!!!

oh man thats awesome. if your not busy could you do Rod for me. thanks.

Ok Im back...doin renovations in the house and its breaking my balls and makin me dog ass tired....but tonight i was able to do most

Reaver Unfortunatly im working on how to do Chris.....for sum reason tonight im spazzin out gimme an extra day to get it down for ya

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Jay Ima redo it cuz im just spazzin out doin the names...

Could ya do "Bimp"? Long story, but that's what my friends nick-named me, hehe.. and it's within the restrictions.. *shrugs*

Yes yes im still doin them and ive just been really busy with 1000 other things atm ima try to get to them tonight..sorry for the wait lol

oh, that is sweet, could you do either mojo or joey.... or both? o.O thanx in advance :D

Lol...why did this hafta get bumped

I don't have photons due to conjuring (i conjured the shit to no where) and somehow landed in Seattle

haha well if you were at jinglebomb here in seattle and it was a green led then i found it

When i get photons ill start them up again

ok cool, but cant you do it with LEDs or Ultras or something else besides photons?

Lol...why did this hafta get bumped

I don't have photons due to conjuring (i conjured the shit to no where) and somehow landed in Seattle

When i get photons ill start them up again

yea im holding it hostage until i get my red one back :P