Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DundasRaver

Canadians speak up!

65 posts in this topic

Currently in Regina, going to Vancouver over the summer :D

Has anyone heard any updates on the lineup for Dooms? So far I know Showtek is one of their headliners, I'm waiting to see if they announce anyone better.

Showtek's coming back? I know they performed at NYE. Wasn't sure if it was gonna be at Doomsnight too. I don't know who else might be performing though.

Damn.

Yeah, they've announced Showtek as one of the headliners. I'm waiting on them to announce the next two so I can decide if I'm going or not.

Yeah, I don't know if I go to Doomsnight. One of my friends wants to pay for me to go since I would have no money left for Escape to Neverland in Seattle. But then again I might have plans with other people that night as well hahah. I wouldn't mind seeing Showtek though. Would be pretty badass.

im between toronto and london ontarion in kitchener waterloo currently living at the university .. yeah .. not too many stringers here

if you crazies ever hop the border into Michigan let me know!

if anyone knows of any glowsticking/stringing meet ups in the GTA please let us know!! we should create our own! bring GSC to Toronto!!

GTA is the shit man, i be standing outside in the snow ereday at midnight doin some glowstickin!!!! i wish it wasn't so hard to do in jackets :'(