Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DundasRaver

Canadians speak up!

65 posts in this topic

So, where are all you cool cats? I know the Canadian scene isn't as big as the USA, but hey, we have a place here too. I made a userbar for Canadians, so if you want it, feel free to right click>save.

IPB Image

haha not many canadians are up and running yet = P nice userbar tho! ill be sure to add it EVENTUALLY...

If youre in TORONTO!! HOLLA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLOWSTRINGER HERE

Yo, from Ottawa here. Been stringin about 5 weeks so far, Im not anything phenomenal but Im not going to stop until I am ;) I love this stuff

Well there's at least 2 people from Ab... <--- :) I'm bout 2 hours drive bellow calgary, but go there a couple times a month for the weeked to visit my sister and them. And shopping! :biggrin2: I need to know about any events of some kind in alberta, if there are any.

is there anyone in hamilton ontario willing to help me learn... i watch the vids and all but i know my learning style involves a more direct type of teaching :( .. i watch n watch but still dosent click ..

wow... the canadian population just exploded up here... sheit... not too many from GTA tho - im fairly surprised, but im happy to know that there are stickers outside of ontario!

welcome all you new commers to the site! = D

wow... the canadian population just exploded up here... sheit... not too many from GTA tho - im fairly surprised, but im happy to know that there are stickers outside of ontario!

welcome all you new commers to the site! = D

Thanks :P I've been a lurker for a while - only started posting after the site came back up.

Hello all, my name is Mike and I'm from Ottawa, Ontario. There are a few stickers, stringers but mostly poiers around here.

Steve, from ottawa here. Been "Freehanding" for a while..although I'd call it more flailing about with glowsticks in my hand...but I've never seen a vid of myself so I really wouldnt know ^^.

Guest C_Sick

Calvin from Markham (RIGHT above toronto ). practicing freehanding, but gonna learn glowstringing as well (after i get the hang of freehanding which is forever lolz). arghsss dont know where to buy some glowsticks, i dont have a credit card so cant order >.<