Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

endari

EDC Video footage including Infected Mushroom's partial set

13 posts in this topic

I compiled alot of video including Infected Mushroom's set from the front row. If anyone wants to watch it, here it is. A few people at EDC who saw me recording his set requested me to post this on a few forums related to raves, so here it is. Enjoy, they are all on youtube.

Cosmic Meddows, House part 2...4/26

Infected Mushroom just blew my mind, as I can tell others too. Infected Mushroom part 3 and Teslacoil are being uploaded as we speak. Stay tuned.

ps: some videos may not work yet as they are being processed by youtube.

-Endari

nice dood lol, arent you supposed to be working at the fair right now lol, i'll be at the pirate booth tomorrow and thurs, its the one by the cigar shop

nice dood lol, arent you supposed to be working at the fair right now lol, i'll be at the pirate booth tomorrow and thurs, its the one by the cigar shop

dude, the fair is closed every monday except monday july 3, 2006. You should know that :P. lol

lol yea brain fart.... still wornt out from edc and my real job....

lol, I can't believe you recorded all of this... why weren't there any part of christopher lawrence's set??? lol... but I think infected mushrooms was the main set of the night... they had a better spin than corsten for once... or for me at least...

oh shit that raining daisies thing is... brilliant... that's a crazy nice stunt right there

Infected always tears that shit up. The pwn the crowd until the get off. I missed edc but they are comin to philly for their first time this Saturday and they are the headlining it so It's goin to be insane! glad you guys enjoyed them. Now your infected too.

yeah, infected really owned that night.

Did you catch the ultra circle? We held it in the back around the end of their set.

Nah, it really didnt matter to me much including i was so tired after recording IM's set that i just needed to chill outside and drink lotsa water...lol