Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stepfr33k

NOVA Meet-ups!

348 posts in this topic

So...are we going to be doing anything this friday? Raya/Figure want to know if there's anything being planned to happen at thier house on friday.

Herdon festival? Sounds fun.

I think we should all make a trip out to Vianna on saturday June 2 To see my band play ... then once i'm off the stage ... go somewhere and dance the night away !!!

EDIT::

the meetup will NOT be at Raya/Figure's garage :( tis okie tho. so my house? lets figure this out, considering it's tomorrow.

yeah, my house is a lil crowded...and dirty...but i can clean some tonight =DD

//

it'll be this Friday, and you all cam discuss a time to meetup (while me and echo are at work) <33

also, I would love to go to the Herndon Festival but this weekend I have work Friday night, all day Saturday, and most of Sunday :( sorry, I wont be able to make it.

as for Cannibus' band, cant make it either :( sorry again. :P

anyway, post about whether you're attending this Friday's meetup. <33

hope you are all doing well.

I am seriously having bad luck with finding time to attend a meet-up. I wont be able to do the big June meet-up. My family and I are heading to New York from that Thursday to the following Monday or Tuesday. I feel so far from GSC now.

So the meet up is THIS Friday. June 8th.

I don't know if we'll be doing anything big this weekend, 'cause it's the weeked right before most of the people in FC have their finals....BUTTTT....we may be able to do something. HOPEFULLY.

I dont believe we were planning a GSC meetup for this Friday. =) echo, eiku and I are headed to Starscape all day and night in Baltimore on Saturday, tho.

I will have work the 15, cause work sucks....but I'll come after work. =) promise!!!

when summer begins, (June 15), we may start holding meetups on weekdays (not just weekends), and add more variety and fun to them. Like, not only dancing, but we may make plans to go see movie, chill at the mall, go out to dinner, or even go to a theme park like Kings Dominion or Six Flags. All I know is the FC people's schedules will soon become more flexible!!

yaaay for summmmer.

I dont believe we were planning a GSC meetup for this Friday. =) echo, eiku and I are headed to Starscape all day and night in Baltimore on Saturday, tho.

I will have work the 15, cause work sucks....but I'll come after work. =) promise!!!

when summer begins, (June 15), we may start holding meetups on weekdays (not just weekends), and add more variety and fun to them. Like, not only dancing, but we may make plans to go see movie, chill at the mall, go out to dinner, or even go to a theme park like Kings Dominion or Six Flags. All I know is the FC people's schedules will soon become more flexible!!

yaaay for summmmer.

So much more will happen during summer. As long as work doesn't get in the way I plan on joining since all of my high school career will be over.

Oh, yeah, and I will be 18 on June 17th

So much more will happen during summer. As long as work doesn't get in the way I plan on joining since all of my high school career will be over.

Oh, yeah, and I will be 18 on June 17th

Raya's (Christina) turning 16 June 15th.

Well.. It's good that we aren't having a meet this Friday.. Because I have to babysit..Then I have a picnic shin-dig to go to Saturday morning.. bright and early.

Bad thing is.. If yall have a meet between June 18th and July 6th I can't attend.. I will be flying back down to Texas for a few weeks. :X..

So if I miss.. I apologize in advance!

June 23-30 myself, echo, figure and raya will be at MYRTLE BEACH. =) so, no worries there for the most part woobyz.

YAY STEPPIE-MUFFIN CAN DRIVE DEEP INTO THE NIGHT'S LATEST HOURS THEN!!!! =3 I'm gonna get you a present....and then soon after that eiku is turning 21!!! we need to have a super birthday meetup for you guys maybe at the beginning of July. <3 ...seriously!

okies then. WOO STARSCAPE.

June 23-30 myself, echo, figure, CADAVERE, and raya will be at MYRTLE BEACH. =) so, no worries there for the most part woobyz.

YAY STEPPIE-MUFFIN CAN DRIVE DEEP INTO THE NIGHT'S LATEST HOURS THEN!!!! =3 I'm gonna get you a present....and then soon after that eiku is turning 21!!! we need to have a super birthday meetup for you guys maybe at the beginning of July. <3 ...seriously!

okies then. WOO STARSCAPE.

]:<< you forgot me.

Yessss! as of June 29th ... My birthday ... I'm excited

My gift to me ... My own place!

We can have meet ups like ... every day

Anything on Friday the 15th?

when?

Friday the 15th: ALL-DAY, ALL-NIGHT MEETUP.

what? a celebration of Raya's birthday, EchO's graduation, the end of the school year, and if Steppie-muffin can join us then his birthday and his graduation. =)

where? we will meet at my house around noon and from then on it's spontaneous and we can go wherever the frick we feel like!!!

I will have work prolly around 6-10:15 or so but before and after then we're rockin'. At nightfall, we're breakin out the sticks (wherever we wind up being located at that point)

sound good?

=D

I'm in for the all-day meetup on Friday. I don't have to go to school that day, because I opted out of my government exam. :]

You will get out of school at 10 or something, won't you, Audrey?

I'm going to EchO's graduation!! :] <333 Huzzah! I'm so happy/proud of everybody.

new time and place::

FRIDAY, we're meeting at 11:30 am at TYSONS MALL...by the AMC. =)

yesss. and that night we're having a rave either at my house or Raya's garage.

edit later...gottta go to work!!!

Did we die?

there is a new nova forum

im a raver from Alaska (moved here cuz of an emergency) but id like to test my skills with you guys, but im just clueless on were to go. can u hook it up with some raves?

P.S. me = myspace.com/romancemike

just added you on myspace the ibiza free hand raver me and the rest of the local gsc would love to meet you there are a few in my area that we i meet up with and chill all the time. we are in rockville md not to far from you. later dude

Try to post in the newer NOVA forum. -> http://www.glowsticking.com/forums/NOVA-Th...-NEW-t6807.html