Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EchO

What's In A Name

118 posts in this topic

Stoner friends gave it to me cuz when they watch me glowstick they feal high.

something that makes me laugh.

ew...lol yeah, it is kinda funny stuff

Reaver is actually a creature that is found throughout many fantasy like shows, movies, and games. Also my name when i was playing gunbound was reaver11. so i just stuck with the name. plus it sounds cool

oh god

my freshman spanish teacher thought I ripped ass in class and my last name is Grynkiewicz, so he thought he would be witty by spinning the name a bit. Stinkowicz seemed to catch on really quick and most kids in school ended up calling me by it =)

Well most people think my name means i am calm when it actually means the total opposite.

The calm part came to me because i am a very active person and my friends are always telling me to calm down.

well one day i was skating in a comp and i had the number 1. well i was hella excited about the comp and going crazy, and my friend was told me "calm down number 1"

and that's when i thought it sounded cool cause i didnt hear him say down or number.

I dont have a GSC name... Its my Raver Name... Starlite was given to me 9 years ago when I went to my first party when I was 16.... A random raver I didnt know came up to me and sat down... His name was tigger and he said whats your name... I said Crystal and he was like no no no whats your raver name... I told him I didnt have one and then he said he would fix that by giving me one... he asked me to tell me what i liked to do and when I told him I was a star freak and I love to stargaze he jumped up all happy and said I have it Starlite... You love stars and when you smile it lights up the room... I have kept it ever since... Its will be my name forever... Its even my Djing name... It just fits... :smilewinkgrin::inlove::sm_sleep: Much love *HUGZ* <3333 Xo0oX

well i got my nick name from a couple of guys here"the azn mafia" lol and i got it cuz everyone had nick names an di was thingkin abotu mine and i went with what race i am im Italian thus the I .. im mexican thus the M and the O is for being part of the mafia which are all oriental

Pac-man was my street name when I moved tabs. I stopped selling and the name kinda faded. When I went to an event, some guy asked what my name was. I said "greg" -"what?" "greg" -"whaa, cant hear you" "... Pacman" -"o shit, pac man, nice." It just flows better than greg i guess, so it stuck with me.

My old GSC name was Djpunkbunny & then Virtual Krisen (which were both my email addys, not too clever, I know.) but after the whole site melt down thing I changed it to Trance Bunne cause that's my raver tag & I'm always goin off about GSC to random party kids who looked for me and couldnt find me here so I just made it easier. Less to keep track of. Easier to find. :) lol

my buds call me "Touch" , short for my name TOUCHstone....

so thats what i call myself on the internet

I am beyond "jinx". I am a devil's advocate. If I come near a valuable fragile object, chances are, it will break. To love me is to hurt yourself, and it would seem that the people who hate me have perfect heath.

Life is just weird like that...

Well, first for reference, My name is said exactly like Sane...just, its got a Y. lol.

as for creation, it goes years and yers back. Me and my friend, while really close, we're and still are, complete opposites. Even down to coloring of hair and skin, eyes, height, cloths we wear...just, opposite. So one day while playing Red faction, i was trying to think up a game name. So, in the interest of keeping with 'tradition', I began thinking of names to mirror my friends name, Psycho, or Psiko as it is now. So finally, i just took the word Sane, added a 'y', and boom....Sayne. Psiko and Sayne. I thought it wouldnt hold, because of its lame creation, but its been my name ever sence.

Mine is named after the final boss in the snes game: "E.V.O.: The Search For Eden."

I might as well....

Adrillf was a character that I played in a role playing game. Me and my friends played it ALOT, and our character names became semi nicknames for us. When I needed a name online, I just reverted to that, and POOF! You get my screen name.

^ lies its from him tripping out and seeing his name in the sig :P

j/k

but 2seco is basicly my last name

I got the name EIKU from blade of the immortal by Hiroaki Samura.

The longer he live the greater his Sorrow became. I felt every much link to this dead samurai

the fallen part was my own doing because i wish i was a bad ass.

wait i AM :smilewinkgrin:

Flux means to flow or is flowing. The reason I picked that name is because when I dance its like Im "flowing" with the music. I never think about what move I'm going to do next or worry about embarrassing myself while glowstringing but instead I tend to focus in on the music and let it control me. :bananadance: OONCE OONCE OONCE OONCE!!

Well, my very first screen name for a forum was demonic_fury. The reason for that was because I was so emotionally unstable the slightest thing would send me into a hateful rage, and I was extremely violent because of that. I used that name for the last 6 years, even though my anger problems are gone.

Last year, a few friends and myself were at my house thinking of random words and what not (yeah we were pretty bored), and somehow we got onto a run of thinking of new ways we could say 'penis'. I came up with 'molesticals', and used that on and off for a while.

This year, I discovered energy drinks (<3 Monster), and what is there a lot of in energy drinks? Caffeine. C8H10N4O2 is the chemical compound formula for caffeine, and as Im an energy drink addict, I thought it would make sense to call myself 'caffeine' on the internet. So theres my screen name.

My school nicknames are Sasquatch and Froggy. And the stories behind how I came along those are a lot longer..

mine evolved from a screen name i had on another forum, Mr_Jigglesworth. it was just something random i came up with while trying to register, but i ended up meeting and hanging out with a lot of the people from the board and since it was too annoying to call me mr_jigglesworth everytime someone wanted to talk to me, they shortened it to jiggles, and eventually even to just jigs, but jiggles just sounds better.

Watch out now....I really got creative!!!

It's my REAL name!!! lol...

yo does this mean COLORADO meetup!!??

im from colo i have always wanted a meet up here

I've had Freque for years now.

It started as a dj name from spinning in Texas and Vegas.

I dropped the dj from it when I moved back to AZ in 2004.

Most people out here know me as Freque so its all good.

I got it originally cause I always felt different then others.

Like an outcast, to add to that, I was a radio frequency tech in the Army and in general Im a freak so I just went with Freque when I started getting put on flyers to spin.

And it grew on me.

Guest ooosupra92ooo

Well my name ooosupra92ooo is originally supra92...the ooo's are there for design. SupraGLOWstring got me into the supra thing...he made me like the car...from then on i always use the name supra for usernames. I put the 92 after supra because i was born on 1992. That's how I got my name.