Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PatrickSwayze

Contact Juggling

16 posts in this topic

Contact Juggling seems interesting... From this vid of Miss Frix, it reminds me when doing fire poi... Probably because of the calm music and the flow, but check it out for yourselves...

Sweeeet.

wow :sm_bigeek: thats one of the better vids of contact juggling thats out there :dope good post

lol, yeah I just recently went through checking out the contact juggling vids on youtube and realized that this was the best vid out of all of them... It's probably because it was relaxing watching it... And the NNF stuff are pretty sick as well... ;P

wow, that's amazing.

Narita fire festival I wonder...

cool vid :)

Narita fire festival I wonder...

cool vid :)

I thought it was the "Narnja Fire Festivle". Regardless, I think it's from Yuta's site.

It's a pretty good vid. Contact Juggling looks like fun. But I aint got the money for acrillyic balls. >.>

contact juggling is crazy fun. if only i was half decent. oh wait. that's cuz i haven't practice it in forever and a day... hmm... should probably get back on that haha

yup, you should get back to it... it's like a sober lightshow ;P

:eek::eek::eek:

What in the holy hell?? That was amazing.

I wish i could buy her; I'd put her in a nice glass cube hanging in the center of my room just to watch her do that when I wake up every morning. It's so damn peaceful looking, esp. with the song choice.

:eek::eek::eek:

What in the holy hell?? That was amazing.

I wish i could buy her; I'd put her in a nice glass cube hanging in the center of my room just to watch her do that when I wake up every morning. It's so damn peaceful looking, esp. with the song choice.

lol shes a HUMAN BEING... CRAP! lol give her SOME dignity... at least put like a water bowl in there too... and an air hole... SOMETHING geez... = P

but yeah - amazing stuffs... i wanna try and learn, but im already crappy enough at glowsticking that i cant take up another thing = P

that was so cool... where the hella did all those clear things come from O.O

i felt kinda bad for the guy in the back waving tho two sticks on fire while the person in the front did that cool stuff lol.

what a sexy lady.