Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pedrodogg69

tightening strings

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone else have problems with the strings tightening up at the end of the glowstick and causing the string to get longer? I think im tieing it wrong. :angry:

I did have that problem but you just have to find some sturdy laces man, and it also helps if you initially tighten them so tight that they cant tighten anymore.

I just wrap my string another time around my finger. It's all in the way you hold your strings.

I had that problem with regular nylon laces just way too stretchy at fast spins. I bought boot laces and there's no stretch :) Sucks though...its easy to leave "string burn" if being careless

[b]Same here I use to have that problem, but now I use the thick 45in strings and just double loop and tie a knot on the end, like if you were going to hang around your neck. But I hold my strings by the knot cause its easy to do good behind the back toss and thumb splits.[/b]

I've never had that problem. I get 45" shoelaces, and I first tie them in a circle I then just push an end through the hole, and put the stick through the loop. Never have a problem with it stretching out.