Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*+*Beautiful Starlite*+*

Tattoo's Baby!!!

79 posts in this topic

IPB Image

This was my first tat. It's on my middle lower back. I took the pic myself so it's kinda blurry. No real meaning behind it.

IPB Image

This was my second tat. It's on my left hip and again I took it myself so it looks weird. It's a Scorpio symbol.

IPB Image

This is my third tat. It's my fave so far. It's on my right ankle. It's a butterfly, and the wings are shaped like a 4 leaf clover. The title "Irish Cutie" says it all.

And I've been wanting another one (hopefully soon). I'm thinking about adding to my first one (the purple rose) by putting maybe a flower on either side of it, and like some vines. I dunno yet.

Hmm... Well then I'm due to get my 6th tattoo done next week so I'll get some pictures up when I get that,

In the mean time here are my others.

My back. (Ankh)

My tags,

My side.

I also have some tribal on my shoulder and my side I had some additional work done, but yeah.

These were taken back in.. 2005 so I've beefed up a little since then ;)

I want my boyfriend to have your body! lol.

Were you in the military is that what the tags are for?

-RG

IPB Image

The roots of a lotus are in the mud, the stem grows up through the water, and the heavily scented flower lies pristinely above the water, basking in the sunlight. This pattern of growth signifies the progress of the soul from the primeval mud of materialism, through the waters of experience, and into the bright sunshine of enlightenment.

this is a nice little something from Buddhism relaying the meaning of a lotus flower. my tattoo is on my very lower back, to where the artist got a nice view of the top half of my ass for many hours. at the time, it was a sort of milestone. it was at a point in my life where the symbolism of a lotus (rebirth) applied to how i felt. i was finished with high school and with getting my AA degree. i was about to move 5 hours away to go and finish up my BS. I was leaving all of my friends and family, and i was starting over and growing up in to that next big part of my life. so this was for me, then. and like my bf and i have discussed previously, it is a reminder of a time in your life that you aren't a part of anymore. its a way to remember who I was at 20. i plan on getting another one some time in the next year, once i complete some spiritual searching.

IPB Image

i got this tattoo at a time in my life when i was partying my ass off. i had no responsibilities and i did whatever i wanted and answered to no one. i didn't have a gf for the first time in 2 1/2 years, and i was just strait chilling with my friends and enjoying life to the fullest in a way, and with people that i can never duplicate. the tat itself is a vampire glyph from the movie blade.

IPB Image

i got this tattoo at a time in my life when i was partying my ass off. i had no responsibilities and i did whatever i wanted and answered to no one. i didn't have a gf for the first time in 2 1/2 years, and i was just strait chilling with my friends and enjoying life to the fullest in a way, and with people that i can never duplicate. the tat itself is a vampire glyph from the movie blade.

Sick Sick

I was thinking about getting one on my neck

Guest supraGlowString

IPB Image

I stole this from the Skype quote thread. Captions kindly *glare* added in by Morolen.

I got this on March 31, 2006. I went into the tattoo parlour that day with my friends John and Paula. Paula was gonna get her tattoo and John was gonna get his ears 8g pierced. A simple outline tattoo was only 40$, so, feeling a tad left out, I decided to get something small too.

Yeah, it was an unplanned, unthough-out, impulsive decision.

But I don't regret it. When I'm older I may go over it or fix it up a bit, but I'll always have it reminding me of a hell of a lot. It'll remind me of my high school stoner years, growing up in the Haight, the people I was with when I got it, etc. I like it. It's a little memory I'll get to keep with me forever.

nice.. i want one a palm sized on on the back of my right sholder

Guest supraGlowString

well ive always wanted to get a tatoo,

but it think

ittl take a day to shave me down for it lol. dont belive me??

well ill prove it, pls ive always have been braging that

i have more chest hair than anyone around, i think its ture lol

well here are the pic's to back it up

IPB Image

this is pic 2 (same day not trimmed)

IPB Image

ok, Im getting my first one as soon as I actually decide which one I want to do (and get the cash). both of them will come at some point in time but im thinkin one at a time. because I am a complete anti decisionist, I figured Id get your input.

l_fb86bed9f111c194292e8a2cc4eb9e5c.jpg

its a combination of the zodiac symbols for cancer and gemini. I was born at midnight on the day of the change. greek mythology has always intrigued me, so yea. I was thinking palm size on my right shoulderblade.

or

l_fb48e0ea31c986afb0ac1d5b7ecfef62.jpg

its the eye of cyclopea. the all seeing eye of god. I just found it appropriate when I looked back at how many things could have gone different ways (and probably should have) that would have dramatically changed my life. Im thinking on one of my shoulders, but it was initially intended for the inner forearm. still debating that part.

thanks for your input.

002bp1.jpg

For the Horde!

My apologies for the crappy webcam quality.

tattooohu3.jpg

A slightly better picture. Gives you the full effect of where it is and how much of my arm it takes up.

--

To clarify, the Horde is a faction from the Warcraft series. The tattoo is the symbol that represents members of the Horde faction.

I need a new one

I'm thinking of getting Karma in Hindu or something like that tattoo'd across the back of my traps.

ok, Im getting my first one as soon as I actually decide which one I want to do (and get the cash). both of them will come at some point in time but im thinkin one at a time. because I am a complete anti decisionist, I figured Id get your input.

l_fb86bed9f111c194292e8a2cc4eb9e5c.jpg

its a combination of the zodiac symbols for cancer and gemini. I was born at midnight on the day of the change. greek mythology has always intrigued me, so yea. I was thinking palm size on my right shoulderblade.

or

l_fb48e0ea31c986afb0ac1d5b7ecfef62.jpg

its the eye of cyclopea. the all seeing eye of god. I just found it appropriate when I looked back at how many things could have gone different ways (and probably should have) that would have dramatically changed my life. Im thinking on one of my shoulders, but it was initially intended for the inner forearm. still debating that part.

thanks for your input.

dude man we geminis must think alike or something

i was thinking about getting the gemini symbol on top of something (like you have it on the cancer symbol) put on my LEFT shoulder blade. havn't really come up with a good one yet. i really like that design, but im not cancer too lol.

is that crazy shit or what dude, haha

swivel the eye design is pretty cool. did you draw thaT?

i've always wanted some bio-mechanical stuff like

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=323&g2_serialNumber=6

i can only imagine it'd take a while.

One of my three Tattoos. Top character means Christian Bottom Character means Faith (my kids names are Christian and Faith :P )933718569_l.jpg

did anyone get any more tattoos?

bump again.... did anyone get any more body art done in the course of the past year d=

Uhh I paid for my sleezy ex to get soem fooly cooly tats and some pandas put on he body. I gotta figure out what I REALLY want before I go (even though killerskincanoe already proved to me it doesn't matter what you get...lol sweet n low tattoo)

002bp1.jpg

For the Horde!

My apologies for the crappy webcam quality.

tattooohu3.jpg

A slightly better picture. Gives you the full effect of where it is and how much of my arm it takes up.

--

To clarify, the Horde is a faction from the Warcraft series. The tattoo is the symbol that represents members of the Horde faction.

....I dont understand why you would do this...

....I dont understand why you would do this...

You'd be surprised. When I was in line at the midnight sale for the 2nd expansion, a whole group of them had this tattooed on their backs... it was huge. I shook my head lol. They seemed ready to get into a fight with people of the opposite faction, kinda irked me really.

You'd be surprised. When I was in line at the midnight sale for the 2nd expansion, a whole group of them had this tattooed on their backs... it was huge. I shook my head lol. They seemed ready to get into a fight with people of the opposite faction, kinda irked me really.

lol, yeah I kinda see what you mean. I play the shit outta the game too, but Id -never- get it tattood on me anywhere. If I tattoo something it MEANS something significant for the rest of my life. Hey to each his own. :D

But to them its cool...I think I could use some luck in my life so I'll probably get a ton of four leaf clovers, horse shoes and other good luck charms all over my body. To some that may look retarded...

lol, yeah I kinda see what you mean. I play the shit outta the game too, but Id -never- get it tattood on me anywhere. If I tattoo something it MEANS something significant for the rest of my life. Hey to each his own. :D

I'm with ya on that one (=

I've been planning my tattoos since I was a young tween lol and I still don't have a definite design yet. But I think the day is near! Maybe the next year? Next two years? You'll see them posted here once they're done d=