Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrO

CRAZY CHURCH LADY RETURNS!

19 posts in this topic

omg

that bitch is nuts

i love that that interviewer does such a good job tearin her up

ha

classic

i just had to write again watching the rest of that vid

SHE IS NUTS

haha tha lady went crazy. hilarious.

i love it when she cant come up with a reasonable responce to "if you hate this country so much, why dont you take your church to another country?"

cuz that crazy bitch knows she'd be shot! ahhahahahahaha!

haha what a nut job.

i wonder why she keeps putting herself in that situation = \ its a cry for attention... they should really stop broadcasting these people and just shoot them already = P

Wow, isn't it how shocking how people like this actually exist?

Sickens me.

That clip is fantastic though, I'd tear that crazy bitch apart like the reporter. When I argue, I don't stop either. Reminds me of english class, when I won the debate game.

-RG

People like that sicken me. The soldiers died for our country. The lady needs to get a fucking sense of goddamn sense?

Boy... I sound like that chick now, in terms of sentance structure and stuff o.o

uh yea... that woman has a pretty skewed view of what is right. i didn't like the interviewer much either though... wasn't too professional about the way she shut her down.

That is pretty messed up... but that site also has a video about two white parents who had a black kid... and the white father never questioned the mother for why the child was dark............................................................................................................................................................ -_-

http://www.break.com/index/blindedbylove3.html

uh yea... that woman has a pretty skewed view of what is right. i didn't like the interviewer much either though... wasn't too professional about the way she shut her down.

Meh. I think she deserved it. No need for Professionalism when it comes to stuff like this =D