Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Djmajestic

Duty Stations

60 posts in this topic

My boyfriend is in Tech school here at Lackland AFB. He failed his flightcrew exam, so they'll be assigning him a new job soon. He's sure that his next duty station will be in either New Mexico or Florida.

And my other friend, also in Tech school here is going to be in Minot, ND. He'll be leaving in a couple months.

Anyone going there or in those places? I'm sure they need friends like you guys.

Hidey Ho! I'm currently up in Jacksonville, NC. over on Camp Lejeune.

Rah!

back in Texas for now :(

My boyfriend is in Tech school here at Lackland AFB. He failed his flightcrew exam, so they'll be assigning him a new job soon. He's sure that his next duty station will be in either New Mexico or Florida.

And my other friend, also in Tech school here is going to be in Minot, ND. He'll be leaving in a couple months.

Anyone going there or in those places? I'm sure they need friends like you guys.

New Mexico will either be one of three bases: holloman, kirtland or cannon, all three suck....worst is cannon (middle of no where), than holloman (stationed there for 2 years, also middle of nowhere, but el paso and las cruces within an hour drive) and than kirtland, which is in Albuquerque....they all suck though....and minot is also a dump....cold as hell 9 months outta the year, not much of anything to do there

Camp Lejeune, NC. When I re enlist I'll be going back to my beloved west coast at Camp Pendleton, CA.....which willl be in about 8-10months when I get back from Afghan.