Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Djmajestic

Duty Stations

60 posts in this topic

First duty station: Hickam AFB, Hawaii

It's not really all that. but I've only been here for 6 monthes, got myself into some debt. Tis all good, Having somewhat fun. Neways Just had to get the barracks/military forum open..Holla back

Dj majestic

well, my brother is somewhere in bootcamp right now for the navy lol.. he is in one of the states touching the great lakes or somehting like that lol thats all he told me. and my friend is in iraq he is both fun and miserable but we sent him some oreos to make him feel better lol

oreos ftw.. woot

duty station: home. woot!

i did spend 3.5 years on okinawa though. best time of my life i think. amazing place, awesome scenery, great people.

try and get to to kadena, afb if you can!!!!!

edit: sake > *

duty station: home. woot!

i did spend 3.5 years on okinawa though. best time of my life i think. amazing place, awesome scenery, great people.

try and get to to kadena, afb if you can!!!!!

edit: sake > *

Oki woot woot! I was never stationed as I was never in the military (as much as I support you guys, it's just not for me); but, I am a military brat (Marine Corps dad specifically) and spent most of my growing years on Camp Kinser in Okinawa, Japan, and my oldest brother is stationed in some base at Okinawa (I forgot which one).

kinser ftw.

is he on the north our south side of the island?

there is hansen, schwab, kadena, kinser, futenma, butler/foster, and a couple others i am forgetting...

It's gotta be the northern side since he hasn't even been back to kinser since he got back to the island. As in, he hasn't been to the south side of the island since our last visit when we were toddlers. He was on the island half of last year and I believe he just got back there today after serving in Iraq.

He was born in Naha, so he should feel at home, lol.

i misssssss naha. and kokusaii street..damn good times there. :(

probably up on hansen, id put money on it.

NAS Fallon, NV (but we live an hour away, here in Reno/Sparks). This is our fourth year here. Dad's the chaplain. He retires in April 1, a Sunday.

Also lived in (from most recent to latest):

NSCS Athens, GA : 3 yrs

Balboa NMCS, San Diego, CA : 4 Yrs

Chicago for dad's Masters. : 9 Mo.

Camp Legune in N. Carolina I think. : 2 Years?

Somewhere in Hawaii : Few years

I can't remember how long because the earliest ones were when I was 5 and younger.

I've lived near Miramar in San Diego and Kinser in Okinawa. Then when my dad retired we moved to Las Vegas.

well my friend in the marines is now stationed back in hawaii dunno where, and my bro just graduated his navy school thing and is back home for thanksgiving and will head out to Cali for his medic (coreman or w/e) training.

just wondering he told me that he has a 75% chance of going to iraq, when would he acutally be shipped there?

well my friend in the marines is now stationed back in hawaii dunno where, and my bro just graduated his navy school thing and is back home for thanksgiving and will head out to Cali for his medic (coreman or w/e) training.

just wondering he told me that he has a 75% chance of going to iraq, when would he acutally be shipped there?

Very soon after he's done with his (is it A?) School.

Very soon after he's done with his (is it A?) School.

why yes he is graduated from his A school ( i guess thats what its called lol) but yeah he told me they are shipping him out to iraq in the summer around june or july =/ for about 7 months =X damn man, he is gonna be front lines with the marines since he is Coreman ( medic ) =( man i need to spend as much fun time with him as possible.

lol he told me that he almost lost his penis at the shooting range......... lmao he said that his friend fired a gun and it ricochet a good number of times and tapped the head XD lol that must suck lol, he said it was like the tip lol

why yes he is graduated from his A school ( i guess thats what its called lol) but yeah he told me they are shipping him out to iraq in the summer around june or july =/ for about 7 months =X damn man, he is gonna be front lines with the marines since he is Coreman ( medic ) =( man i need to spend as much fun time with him as possible.

lol he told me that he almost lost his penis at the shooting range......... lmao he said that his friend fired a gun and it ricochet a good number of times and tapped the head XD lol that must suck lol, he said it was like the tip lol

Holy wow, I guess they're in too much of a hurry to follow proper gun safety proceedures. Haha.

Yeah dude, it's a tough job, he'll probably need a lot of support when he gets back, too. Be ready for anything =\

If he hasnt gone to his school yet then his barracks will be right next to mine since I am in AAS for the Marine Corps right now and our barracks are right next to the navy devil doc barracks. just thought I would through that in.

Trapped in Fort Riley Kansas..... someone help!!!! lol get out in august tho, then back to fort living-room (lmao) in cali YAY for me ^_^

Ft Bragg, 82nd Airborne Division.

Milla2159 = Reggie221

Ft. Hood, TX

1st Cavalry Division....currently deployed to Camp Taji, Iraq

hey reggie, you on taji?? if you are we should get tagether and throw.....time permitting of course

i know theres alot of 82nd here, but not sure if your with em