Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suzume

Saving Texas

142 posts in this topic

I usually hate repeating what people have said, but I feel that in this case, an extra repetition is worth something.

Your story has touched yet another soul, and inspired it to stick to our values here at GS.C.

I hope you've adjusted well to the unexpected disaster, and I dearly hope nothing of this sort ever happens to you again, or to anyone. Stay strong, now, and remember that we're here with you in times of need.

yes and moved at Dave and Cleric's request, we had no serious talk to truly speak of, at least not of this nature back when i wrote it...

Damn, man. Sick how messed up some people can get. I'm so sorry about your kid, man. My girlfriend just recently had to get hers aborted, and man that hurt. But losing it over glowsticking? Man, that's wrong.

I wanna thank you for putting your story up here so we can all learn from it.

This story sickens me and honestly even after the time that has passed for you, and i know you understand GS.C has been here for you i wanted to say ive lost my child, not cause of a murder but of natual causes after i was ready for him. it was a terriable felling man a very bad time. BUT even after all this all it does is make me want to follow deeper into this, and even though im knew i want to help change the texas scene for the better. and honestly the texas club scene is getting worse to its all getting bad. So aslong as you allow a newbie to this art to help im going to stand here and help change the scene for the better.

PLuRR

^ yeah, The whole scene in Texas is fucked up as of now.....its taken to levels it shouldn't be taken to...

but thats good how you are positive about the possibility of change

Oh.. Sparrow..

That is so horrible...

That's what I think too when I'm at raves and see some of these people bringing violence to the scene when all I wanted to feel is love from everyone.

I truly hope you and Misty would smile again.

I am here for you. Somehow, somewhere. In far distance..

I'm new to all of this and Danika told me to read this. It's pretty fucked up how some people can be that sick. I am sorry that happened to you man that's really sad. It's good you posted this to inform people though thank you.

Im really sorry . . . i hope ur wife and u are good, u will get out of this stronger !

Everything best !

Edit by Cleric

You are banned for supporting crews battles and competitions. Also for typing your whole post in capitals.

good-day-sir.jpg

this story touched me...

(i cried trying to finish reading it)

my goodness.......

i know this has been said for 7 pages, but i am terribly sorry for your loss..

this scares me, especially since i live in texas. im not yet old enough to go to raves, and have been kindad timid about the whole rave culture, the new one that's starting to unfold, not the one that GSC is trying so hard to keep alive. im relatively new to glowsticking, so thhis scares me alot.

im keeping you and your wife in my prayers, i can't imagine losing a child.

)))))))))):

dont lose faith in texas man. im from the montgomery/dobbin area and i 100% agree with the glowsticking culture on gsc. it sucks what happened to you but you cant assume everyones like those retards.

dont lose faith in texas man. im from the montgomery/dobbin area and i 100% agree with the glowsticking culture on gsc. it sucks what happened to you but you cant assume everyones like those retards.

True, but there ARE people out there like this. People who just don't give a damn about anyone else. Educate yourself and others about how and why this happened

I am so sorry this happened to you. I am in treatment for cancer right now and the only thing that scares me is leaving my daughter motherless. I've spent everyday up until now trying to protect her from everything and scared of losing her and now the shoes on the other foot. I found a glowstringing video 3 days ago and I am hopelessly addicted...in love with the art and this site. Texan born and raised so I hate that this happened here. Some time has passed, but I'm sure it still hurts...my prayers are with you and your wife!