Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zin

What are you listening to right now?

3101 posts in this topic

Dirty Vegas - Tonight (Above & Beyond Remix)

:glowstickaqua:

Phoenix- Lisztomania

(:

Jorn van Deynhoven - Fastlane (Original Mix)

I love my sex - by Benny Benassi

haha

:KneelSuckers:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

"Behind the Nothing (Original Mix)" - Frequencerz

(just picked up 3GB of Hardstyle Vinyl and CDS rips. Now just gotta sort through it all and get to mixing :3 )

"Piercing Quiet - Tritonal ft. cristina Soto" about 5 min ago and now "Saved Again (3rd Moon Mix) - Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren"

:bananadance::band:

DJ Aporia b2b Ale Fillman 03.14.10 - Dirty Circuit Radio Live on www.sub.fm 1:58:52

I definitely recommend, if your into the crazy dubstep amazingness, you check these guys out, its some of the best mixtapes I've heard and there free off of iTunes.

Goto podcasts, and type in Dirty Circuit Records. Oh and Low End Theory is another podcast.

There both like hip hop infused dubstep with a little mix of everything. Absolutely perfect. Sorry for the length of this. Ha.

Oh I forgot about this thread! YAY! I love these threads. :)

this is what i've been listening to over and over... and over again. This track is going to DECIMATE dancefloors... and so is the flipside... so heres a two-for for ya.

Amazing release forthcoming on Breed 12 Inch [bRD 005]:

DaVIP & Encode - Vamonos

your ears just got raped by robots.... hows it feel?

here's a cut from the flipside... even though its just a cut i've been listening to it repeatedly as well: