djestone2

Is anyone still here???

3 posts in this topic

Not sure if people remember me. I went by the username djestone on the east coast. Used to chat with MadRaverRai, Jin, Cleric, Spazzman back in the day. 

I had a big nostalgia blast hit me and thought I'd go digging into the forums and see what I can find. I am seeing sooooo many familiar names and brought back so many great memories. 

I think there was a video of me up on youtube on the glowsticking.com channel but it's been taken down. I can't find any of my old videos. Does anyone that come to these forums still have it? I would love to see them again! Dave are you still around? Any chance you have a copy of it? 

Also, thought I would share here. I practiced so much glowsticking in high school, my senior year I participated in a talent show for the Hispanic Youth Symposium and won! I got a $2,000 scholarship with my glowstringing skills (although I was a free hander). 

You can see my video from back then here, not sure if I ever posted. Hope I can reconnect with some old friends. I joined the FB Group too!

I have to admit, I have almost forgotten everyone. There are still people here but it's infrequent so you have to be on at the right time. 

Glowsticking forever!

This video seems like an example of glowsticking in the wrong environment for the wrong reasons. Please see our culture section. :cry: