TranceNrg

Noob Made a mistake in the past

4 posts in this topic

I did this shit for talent show at one point in life and I knew the rules and I broke it still.

Is there room for redemption and retry or am I banned like a noob for making a noob mistake?

Respect

-TranceNRG

Lol, No one follows those old GSC rules anymore. Those rules are why this place is a ghost town. 

On 8/10/2018 at 10:28 PM, tug said:

Lol, No one follows those old GSC rules anymore. Those rules are why this place is a ghost town. 

I guess that makes me a no one AND a ghost. :lol:

For me, glowsticking is something special and I wouldn't bust it out for a quick minute of fame or to win a prize. If you have, you haven't committed some kind of unforgivable crime. I just think there are places where glowsticking fits and places it doesn't fit and recognizing the right and wrong time to glowstick takes maturity. Everything in its right place, yeah?

Not everyone's first exposure to glowsticking is in a rave setting but the values held here on this forum are deeply rooted in rave culture which is why we have resources available to help people understand that perspective. Talent shows (especially where prizes are offered) tend to have a competitive nature. I don't vibe like that personally. I just wanna learn how to cut shapes/patterns and teach anyone who is interested in learning the art.