xbadkaraokex

IT'S ALIVE!

7 posts in this topic

I'm definitely enjoying the new look. Nice job Dave!

Relatively New Member Here. LETS PLEASE GET THESE FORUMS ACTIVE AGAIN.

The forum is so nice to use now! Thank you Dave!

Two things I wanted to point out:

1. When creating a new post, the text in the Title and Tag box are black for me (rather than the off white the text box field is). This could just be a setting I have in my browsers, but I'm curious if you or others are also see this. I've been just getting around this by highlighting the text before moving on.

2. I REALLY like Tinychat... I know there's a slim chance, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for it to come back and be visible with who's in the room on the forum page like before. That was the way that I became so close with my friends on GS.c. There's another level of connection when I can video stream with my fellow GS.c peeps. It of course doesn't have to be Tinychat as a platform, but having a chatroom with video options and an easy way of seeing who's in the room would be so awesome!

P.S. I just want GS.c to live again!

Aqua! I've been a big fan of your videos for a long time! I'm a new member to the glowsticking community so its a pleasure to see you here. Thank you Dave for making this happen again!

Thank you Xepher! That means a lot :D and welcome to GS.c! If you have any questions or happen to be in socal, let me know! I want to make videos again, so keep an eye out haha

Time to subscribe to your YouTube channel. :)