Sign in to follow this  
SoorajSharma

Am I too late?

12 posts in this topic

I've wanted to get into stringing and freehanding ever since I started watching alot of crazy stuff gsc members were doing on yt. Now that I have strings and sticks, I learned some basic tricks and hope to get better. Upon observing the dates posts were made in this forum, and how old gs videos are on yt, I can't help but feel that the majority of this community has moved on or is gone forever (like alot of the good penspinning boards) Am I too late to have joined this place? If I am, I'll still try to stay active and contribute. Hope to have fun here and maybe upload when I get better. cheers

Hey there, welcome to GSC!  Glad to have you here.  :)

Yeah it's died down from what it once was, but there's still a few of us here popping in now and again keeping it alive.  Stick around and post, that's what brings it back to life.  There's not that many people hanging around here to comment on stuff anymore, but if you post videos of yourself, especially freehanding ones, I will personally give them praise and critique.  So you've got at least one guaranteed viewer and commenter on your future videos here on gsc.

Hope to see you around the forums!

I was just wondering the same thing.  I used to be on here all the time a couple of years back, and I went and visited one of my old friends a couple days back and it made me want to get back into glowsticking again.  I am personally into glowstringing, so feel free to shoot me an email link of anything that you post on youtube at machetecornmill@gmail.com. I'd love to help a new glowsticker out. 

Welcome to gsc!  The site may not be a correct representation of the community, but it's still around.  As Ph0ton said, people just gotta post.  I just wouldn't rely on speedy replies.

Wow, haven't been to GSC in a long time.  I was just looking at my UFO pants and was reminiscing on the old days. With Jeff, CynicDave, Zin, and Ravergirl.  That was.. thirteen years ago? Wow.  

My wedding is coming up and I forgot where we used to purchase ultras lolz

What? I'm still considered a newbie?  I had thousands of posts haha

Edited by Wyumez

Wow, haven't been to GSC in a long time.  I was just looking at my UFO pants and was reminiscing on the old days. With Jeff, CynicDave, Zin, and Ravergirl.  That was.. thirteen years ago? Wow.  

My wedding is coming up and I forgot where we used to purchase ultras lolz

What? I'm still considered a newbie?  I had thousands of posts haha

extremeglow.com Noob!

What was your old SN?

its never too late.

I was thinking this morning as always, now jamming to this yt video.The rave will never die, 'cause art, kindness, and love will never die.20 years from now, when some of us have grown up and had families. The old has been replaced with the new,My kids, Will be here. Loving life, and his fellow man.'cause I taught them to.'cause You taught us to.'cause thats what living is all about,That's why rave. : 3gsc wont die,'cause rave.No such thing as death.Isn't that a perfect circle.ya digg?^.^

WONT EVEN TAKE MY HTML >.<

RAVE*

Not

Rage.

kai.

Man the time flies. Here I am 3 years later tripping down nostalgia lane and I can't even remember what video I posted and the account is removed... I ordered some ultras and I'm gonna try to shoot a respectable video soon. Whoever is reading this - I love you guys.

• Like 1