Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ph0toN

Glowsticking.com @ Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) Dallas 2011 Official Video

7 posts in this topic

jWFdCie.png

The official Glowsticking.com video for the Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) Dallas 2011, which took place in Dallas, TX on June 18, 2011.

Nearly four years ago Insomniac and Full Access teamed up to throw the second and, to this date at least, final Electric Daisy Carnival in Dallas, Texas.  Glowsticking.com members from multiple states and even one from Canada showed up to attend and bask in the sounds of over 40 world renowned electronic dance music artists.  Here at long last is the never before seen official Glowsticking.com video of that event, for your viewing pleasure.  We invite you to take some time out of your day and walk down memory lane with us.  This video is chock full of epic glowsticking, both freehand and glowstringing, and other dance related arts to boot.

As a special note from Ph0toN to those that attended the event - I am SO sorry it took me almost four years to release this video.  The video was 90% completed within a week after the event, and up until a few days ago it sat in that nearly completed state for this entire time.  Between my job, flight school and leading a massive mmorpg guild, among other things, life kept sidetracking me until I eventually forgot I needed to complete the video.  You did not deserve a four year wait for this video, and from the bottom of my heart I apologize.  I really hope the video speaks for how much I love and miss you guys.  Glowsticking.com will always be my second home and you are all eternally a part of my family and a part of my most cherished memories.

- Ph0toN

Glowsticking.com @ Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) Dallas 2011 Official Video:

Edited by Ph0toN

Finally! :P

I might have to go grab some popcorn due to the length of this video lol...

The highlight for me were the smiles.   :inlove:

\o/ Amazing Ph0ton, Thank you for putting this together! It was an amazing year for me in Dallas, I won't ever forget the meetups, and good times. 

I recognize some of the names! Huzzah!

heeeeeeeey "IT'S JAMERSON!" :D