Sign in to follow this  
zin

Anjunabeats Upcoming Releases 2015

9 posts in this topic

Figured I'd start a new topic highlighting the upcoming 2015 releases on Above & Beyond's label, Anjuna Beats! :) I know my opinion means jack squat, but I'll be posting my thoughts on releases that are coming soon and how I think they'll play as the year progresses.  Since this is a first post, I'll backtrack a month. Without further ado, here's a list that has been announced:

02 - February - 2015 - ilan Bluestone - Tesseract / Lighthouse (Original, Club and Intro Mixes)
09 - February - 2015 - Same K - For You (Above & Beyond Edit)
16 - February - 2015 - Super8 & Tab with 7 Skies - Rubicon (Jaytech, Orkidea and Yotto Mixes)
23 - February - 2015 - Jason Ross - Cairo

02 - March - 2015 - Above & Beyond feat. Alex Vargas - All Over The World (Above & Beyond Club Mix)

09 - March - 2015 - Fatum - Mandala
16 - March - 2015 - Above & Beyond feat. Alex Vargas - All Over The World (Radio, Hudson Mohawke, Tom Staar's 5am Black Out, Illyus & Barrientos and I See MONSTAS Mixes)
23 - March - 2015 - Andrew Bayer feat. Asbjorn "Super Human"
30 - March - 2015 - Fehrplay "Lotus"
06 - April - 2015 - Andrew Bayer "Do Androids Dream" Mini-Album

I've bolded the ones that have already started to gain notoriety, but these are the tracks I'm looking for as well!

1. Fatum - Mandala :: High Energy, Big Room "Trouse"! I'm usually not one for these types of tracks, but this one worked so well when Above & Beyond were transitioning into their "Bullet Catch/Breaking Ties" mash-up.  The energy seemed to drive perfectly right into Bullet Catch.
YouTube Link: 

2. Above & Beyond feat. Alex Vargas - All Over The World (Illyus & Barrientos Remix) :: I'll be honest.  "All Over The World" wasn't one of my favorite tracks off of Above & Beyond's new album "We Are All We Need."  It takes me a while to get into Alex Vargas' vocals, but after a while it grew on me.  This remix is probably the reason why.  It's got a complete 90's house vibe with the repetitive piano roll, and that's where I found the charm in this remix.
YouTube Link: 

3. Andrew Bayer feat. Asbjorn - Super Human :: This track made it's debut during Andrew Bayer's set at ABGT100 inside Madison Square Garden, NY; however, it wasn't until I saw Above & Beyond at The Forum where I absolutely came to love this track.  There's something about the energy in this track that just has it on repeat. (See what I did there? ;))  It's absolutely one of my favorites for 2015 and I'm sure it'll get a lot of airplay during the Summer Festival Season.
YouTube Link: 

4. Andrew Bayer - Do Androids Dream (Mini-Album) :: There's not much to say without hearing more tracks, but Super Human is already guaranteed to be on it and Andrew Bayer's last two albums left me amazed (not to mention his numerous "Additional Production" credits on Group Therapy and We Are All We Need). If the teasing melody on his tour website is any indication of what this album will be like, then I'm already sold. In fact, I'm contemplating flying up to Portland, OR just to see him live (The Los Angeles show falls on a Thursday. :()

That's it for now!  I'll try to keep each update to just four tracks with my comments so you don't get inundated with replies! :)

Apparently the Above & Beyond and Markus Schultz remixes of OceanLab's "Satellite" were re-released a few days ago on the 4th.  Highly recommend the Markus Schultz remix. :)

3. Andrew Bayer feat. Asbjorn - Super Human :: This track made it's debut during Andrew Bayer's set at ABGT100 inside Madison Square Garden, NY; however, it wasn't until I saw Above & Beyond at The Forum where I absolutely came to love this track.  There's something about the energy in this track that just has it on repeat. (See what I did there? ;))  It's absolutely one of my favorites for 2015 and I'm sure it'll get a lot of airplay during the Summer Festival Season.
YouTube Link: 

4. Andrew Bayer - Do Androids Dream (Mini-Album) :: There's not much to say without hearing more tracks, but Super Human is already guaranteed to be on it and Andrew Bayer's last two albums left me amazed (not to mention his numerous "Additional Production" credits on Group Therapy and We Are All We Need). If the teasing melody on his tour website is any indication of what this album will be like, then I'm already sold. In fact, I'm contemplating flying up to Portland, OR just to see him live (The Los Angeles show falls on a Thursday. :()

That's it for now!  I'll try to keep each update to just four tracks with my comments so you don't get inundated with replies! :)

Definitely looking forward to Superhuman.  There was also the first or second track from his set at ABGT100 that I'm looking forward to that may be on Do Androids Dream as well

Definitely looking forward to Superhuman.  There was also the first or second track from his set at ABGT100 that I'm looking forward to that may be on Do Androids Dream as well

You mean the track called "Do Androids Dream?" :P  I'm highly looking forward to that one as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eHuJTNjqfY

Edited by zin

You mean the track called "Do Androids Dream?" :P  I'm highly looking forward to that one as well.

Yes, but part 2 is specifically the one I'm most excited for :D

https://soundcloud.com/andrewbayer/andrew-bayer-do-androids-dream-part-2-original-mix

Haha.  There's also a new track he did with Asbjorn.  I'm interested in that one if it's just as good as Super Human.

Also, FEHRPLAY's LOTUS! :)

I need to keep up with this post!  Here's what has been released in the past few weeks:

AnjunaBeats:

Andrew Bayer - Anamnesis Trilogy:

1. Celestial: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eHs7jMW_8E

2. Nobody Told Me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nuZrkSm9fI

3. TBA!

Boom Jinx - No Answers In Luck (Album)

Grum - Something About You / First Contact

AnjunaDeep:

Maribou State - Wallflower (Lane 8 Remix) * I'm a sucker for anything by Lane 8 and this one is no exception!

Thanks for this thread, Zin. I don't follow Anjuna as much anymore, but they're still releasing some good stuff. Andrew Bayer is coming to Denver in a couple of weeks, looking forward to seeing him live for the first time. Lane8 played an after hours event here about a month ago too, which was amazing as expected.

Thanks for this thread, Zin. I don't follow Anjuna as much anymore, but they're still releasing some good stuff. Andrew Bayer is coming to Denver in a couple of weeks, looking forward to seeing him live for the first time. Lane8 played an after hours event here about a month ago too, which was amazing as expected.

Although it wasn't released on Anjunabeats, check out Lane 8's Remix of Solomon Grey's Miradors.  The Jody Wisternoff remix was released on Anjuna, but Solomon Grey kept Lane 8's for their remix package on a different label. :)