Sign in to follow this  
MarkAnthonySierra

Sup Guys!

9 posts in this topic

Good shots, maan. Ya do some great videos.

Whats a good while?

How u wrap the POI like that O.o

Nice strings bro, nice strings.

Welcome !

:: )

thanks man glad to be part of a community that doesn't have negativity

unlike that tech glowsticking group on fb

I hear ya!  I'm trying to curb that attitude in the tech group right now.  I'm James Salazar in that group. :)

The tech group is made up of old gsc stringers, string-epeople(sp?) the texas forum, and possible GXG...  this place was definitely a very nurturing place for the newbies and alot more meetups.  I'd like it to get there again.

---edite---

Obviously the group has people not affiliated with either.  I was more talking about the origin.

Edited by Jaimison

yeah but oh well

new vid!!!!

Verrrryniiice.

You should explore the rest of the site.  It's kind of slow here, but it would be good checking out what each forum is for and how to share content, as well as contribute if you have the time.  I'm slowly trying to funnel people back here hahah :P

Hey welcome to the community!  I'm from texas as well.  We used to have a very active gsc group here, mainly in the dallas area but we had people spread all over the state.  Many of them are still active but we just don't get together anymore.  We're going to change that though.  With a little love and nurturing this place will be what it once was.  Stick around (get it?  :D ) and you may well see it once again blossom into something wonderful.