Sign in to follow this  
Wushu Raver

Hello hello!!!

23 posts in this topic

Yeah, so it's been a few years.  Almost ten since I first joined GSC (Yikes!)  Just wanted to drop a line and say "hi" to all still around.   I was hanging out with Andrei (Romances) this past weekend and getting nostalgic as we blew the dust off of an old hard drive with practice and Ultracircle videos.

New Years was probably the first I've sticked in a long time and it felt great :)  Even though many of us are now scattered away from the boards, it's wonderful to see there are still many that are going at it..

Looking forward to seeing where you guys have taken the art in my time away

Awesome, nostalgia :3 ♡

Post themm

Powaahh !

Hulk Up.

O HEY

:: )

I wonder if this site will ever get live again.  With all the FB groups that people are using for progression... It's more convenient.  IT would be cool to see how this place was again.

Awesome, nostalgia :3 ♡

Post themm

I gave Zin the entire EDC 2007 Ultracircle video a while back.  Probably my favorite circle for all the people who were able to attend and the variations of styles shown in the circle.

hi guys. :)

Oh shit, it's Will!  Still lurking after all this time? :D

I wonder if this site will ever get live again.  With all the FB groups that people are using for progression... It's more convenient.  IT would be cool to see how this place was again.

Yeah. It is funny though how many got that air of nostalgia at the same time to see how things are in here :)

OHAAI !

It's the Baws.

Wooooooooooooo

♡.☆

Wushu,there are issues with them links ¿¿

been going to so many festivals and concerts, so def made me think about GSC.

been going to so many festivals and concerts, so def made me think about GSC.

So have we!  which ones?

EDC Vegas/Chi, Spring Awakening, North Coast, Lolla

I really want to hit up a camping one sometime, but I guess we'll see.

I got tix for Ultra Miami for next year as well.

Which one are you guys going to?

I get so excited whenever I see a post from you Wil. And its a bonus thrill to hear that you still dabble in stringing. Sounds like we were at some of the same fests. I really hope EDC comes back to Chicago sometime.

I'm from Chicagoland too and I always wanted to have a session with you, but it never happened even though we live so close to each other. At least we use to. I'm not sure where you are at anymore but I live in Wheaton and work in Lisle so I'm still around. We should meetup sometime and have an old man sesh. I remember watching your videos back in 04-05. They had alot of influence and inspiration for me.

If you are really looking for a camping festival to go to I would look no further than MOPS https://www.facebook.com/events/611021509028353/

It's not a music festival but instead a flow fest AND it's in California. BUUUUT This year is going to be ridiculous as far as how many stringers will be attending. People would freak if you were to go.

So far, for myself, it's been Above & Beyond (LA Forum), Beyond Wonderland SoCal (Camping), Rock In Rio LV, EDC LV.

What I've got planned include: FSOE 400 (SF), Life Is Beautiful, Nocturnal Wonderland (Camping), Escape (SoCal), and Dreamstate (SoCal).

Wow, haven't been to GSC in a long time.  I was just looking at my UFO pants and was reminiscing on the old days. With Jeff, CynicDave, Zin, and Ravergirl.  That was.. thirteen years ago? Wow.  

My wedding is coming up and I forgot where we used to purchase ultras lolz

We also had an FTP setup before youtube!

So far, for myself, it's been Above & Beyond (LA Forum), Beyond Wonderland SoCal (Camping), Rock In Rio LV, EDC LV.

What I've got planned include: FSOE 400 (SF), Life Is Beautiful, Nocturnal Wonderland (Camping), Escape (SoCal), and Dreamstate (SoCal).

Would it be worth it to post an event page on GSC for Dreamstate this month? I think we'll have a pretty large GSC attendance

Would it be worth it to post an event page on GSC for Dreamstate this month? I think we'll have a pretty large GSC attendance

Already working on it. :)

So far the plans also include a day time meet on Sunday afterwards.  Will you still be in California then?

Hey bukklee, did not did not see your post and rarely log on. Would totally be down to meet up at a show or something. Lmk!