Sign in to follow this  
bukklee

String Manip Game #5

18 posts in this topic

What's up everybody?

I said I would start another one, so here we go. Sorry for draggin'

We shall see how this goes with this funky format that is GSC now. I think I'm remembering what killed the last game as I try to make this post read able

A couple guidelines:

1) you must be able to perform all the previous steps in order to add a new one.

2) make the addition 2-3 steps long, use your best judgement...you know when it' too much...less is more in this game.

3) first come first serve when in comes to who goes next, no double posters.

Edited by bukklee

Sweet :P

Here's my part.  I realize after filming I started in the video with your move wrong direction/wrong direction but all my parts can be done either hand/direction so it doesnt really matter.

Youtube didnt save my text for some reason but my part ends with hands crossed at the wrist holding their own sticks.

http://youtu.be/On65b4lKbUc

Edited by hollow666

Here is part 4.   Sorry for the iphone some of the footage was a little out of frame, so for the slowdown at the end I stepped back further so you could see the freehand transitions better.

My part ends with transition to one hand.. dont have to do one hand but thats what I end with

Edited by hollow666

TO ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN FOLLOWING THE GAME TO THIS POINT.....THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE!!

EXECUTIVE DECISION

I'm going to be posting part #3 tonight.

I love all the ideas Mike, but it got too long for the game to continue at a good pace for everyone. IMO

Let's try to keep each part to a 2-4 step segment. In the past this is when the game is most fun.

HERE IS THE UPDATE VERSION OF PART #3

part ends with one string wound in hand with the other pinned under same arm...GO!!!

Edited by bukklee

So do we continue from part three?  Cause I'm confused after the first part 3 from FB then your new part three to part four. :X

So do we continue from part three?  Cause I'm confused after the first part 3 from FB then your new part three to part four. :X

Use that NEWNEW.. the link to part 3 is in the post right above your post.

I decided to shorten shit down before it got crazy.

Edited by Demo

@:22 & @:57 etc.

Is that more of a slight change in planes???(wall-to-horizontal), or are you really tugging it back through the space made with the pin during a stall?

It's kinda messing with me...

Edited by bukklee

@:22 & @:57 etc.

Is that more of a slight change in planes???(wall-to-horizontal), or are you really tugging it back through the space made with the pin during a stall?

It's kinda messing with me...

Definitely a pull/shot through the hole made in the armpit pin.

Definitely a pull/shot through the hole made in the armpit pin.

I got it now. It's not a consistent thing yet, but I'll post something today/tomorrow.

Unless Mike swoops back in....where'd you go Mike?!

My bad, alot of things came up this weekend for me. I still need to think of something to add.

Edited by bukklee

I got something to add but I cant figure out how to make the pull/shot through the pin consistent at all.... like demo defies gravity my shit looks ugly :P

ive got demos part down, i just can't come up with anything that's interesting after that

:wallbash:   :wallbash:   :wallbash:   :wallbash:   :wallbash:

Edited by JaredHimself

got demos pull part now after praticing it for a few minutes... I'll post up an addition once I get time to film unless someone else goes first.

aight i actually came up with something that i think is pretty cool. imma record in just a sec.

nearly a month later i must ask... did i kill smg 5? :o

welp. guess im just gonna make the next part in an attempt to keep this going