Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kire

Been a while !

6 posts in this topic

tabernak esti caliss!!! allooo from Montreal ! So glad you guys are still around haha I was thinking about this site randomly today n decided to check it out. I stopped stringing about 2 years ago just had no time and was sick of losing my strings after every rave ( getting the " perfect length cut knot etc " gets old REAL fast ).

Anyway a really big Psytrance rave was coming up and decided to buy some ultras and get back into it. needless to say I forgot NOTHING ! not even a little rusty, that muscle memory really gets you eh ? Granted my orbitals still blow *** even with proper planes.. how have you all been ? and hoping there are some new canadian stringers on the board if not ah well. 

Just thought i'd say hello again and i'm back to pick up where i left off, time to start learning and hurting again ;)

Any new moves been developed since i've been gone ?

Cheers guys =) 

Welcome back! I'm sort of in the same boat, brother. I still have a few 3+ year-old glow sticks that I haven't used up because I've been mostly busy with monotonous schoolwork (with the exception of a pair I cracked for the revival collab coming up :]). As for new moves, I'm not sure - I figure most of the talk on that has been moved to facebook groups (nonexclusive to GSC).

Oh hey you guys aren't dead. What's this "revival collab"? Link please. 

HEY FELLOW CANADIAN!!!!

You still in the MTL area? Im all the way out by toronto but I will probably be in your neck of the woods around march if youre down for a meet up let me know

Hey whats up :lol: I know what you mean about not having that much time to practice anymore...I haven't done any glowstringing in a lil while myself, though when I do pick it back up I definitely don't have trouble remembering anything.  I am old skool poi though, I don't do many wraps, if any.  Happy to hear that you are back though :dope