TheImmortalV

GSC Revival Collab

39 posts in this topic

Hey I'm having issues with my webcam. If I can get you footage by Monday night is that okay?

Yeah I guess we are gonna postpone the collab. I'm thinking maybe sometime in January, cuz I'm currently flooded with work for applying to college. Plus some people didnt submit yet *cough*

Yeah I guess we are gonna postpone the collab. I'm thinking maybe sometime in January, cuz I'm currently flooded with work for applying to college. Plus some people didnt submit yet *cough*

What is a good hosting site out there? Every one I have looked at doesn't allow you to upload a file larger than like 200 MB. My file is 3.5 gigs...

• Upvote 1

What is a good hosting site out there? Every one I have looked at doesn't allow you to upload a file larger than like 200 MB. My file is 3.5 gigs...

Maybe split it into a eighteen volumes with WinRAR?

Edited by Jlayne

try wetransfer

Hey I feel like a massive douche for taking this long, but I have recorded footage if you are still doing this.

Ah why not, I might as well join in if it is still open for submissions?

whoooooosh

Flake organizer is flake organizer... :(

Hey whoa whoa whoa hey! I'm no flake!

Life got really busy with college applications, in addition to the fact that it seemed like no one was ready to send anything in.

I'll get back into it, I swear! Just sometime in the future, with hopefully more participants.

• Upvote 1

I submitted footage via WeTransfer. Please grab it before it expires.

This never came out did it... lol I can't remember what footage I sent for this. If it ever does get made, maybe that will be the official GSC Revival.