Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheHudge

Oh Canada

2 posts in this topic

Well, I've been stringing for 8 months and have gotten comfortable to buy some bulk glowsticks. The ones I have been using are from Dollar Giant and are technically 6 inch sticks, except they measure 6 inches in total to the end of the plastic and not 6 inches of actual glowing goodness. There is just no where for me to buy online or in store anywhere else. Shipping prices on sticks is crazy and the websites with free shipping over a certain amount only apply to the States. The best deals I have found have been over a dollar a stick, and if I want to get something like 50 sticks it gets pretty crazy. I am also one of the cheapest guys I know, so I don't know if I'll just wait for a deal to come up or something else. I also check every different dollar store and none of them carry 6 inch sticks just every other shape and size imaginable. Any advice?

Hello fellow Canadian!

the length of your sticks sounds fine to me, as far as cheeper sticks go maybe try a partypackagers or a similar place like that, unfortunately the chems i buy are about the same price 1-1.25 per stick. you could try to make led sticks though which would be cheaper in the long run :)