Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zin

Oh GSC, I've neglected you. :(

18 posts in this topic

It completely sucks to move slowly away from something you love.  Being a responsible adult is overrated yet needed, but I'm working to find that perfect balance to bring me back to you guys.  :D

Anyone up for a tinychat reunion soon?

w00t.

I try to check into tinychat whenever I can. Sometimes I run into people. And that's nice. 

I barely get on anymore. Full time job working 40+ hours a week, along with music, keeps me busy. I still check on the site all the time.

I was glad to see .sober. Post in the Florida thread, i havent seen that guy in 3 years! I wish florida was more active. Shit just the other day, some kid was visiting my neighbor and was spinning Poi outside. Sadly the kid didnt wanna converse, but oh well.

Anywho, we all need to get together, plan a day, get in tinychat for shenanigans. Lets plan a way to bring this site back up again. Posting more, and whatnot. (Sadly theres some people who are just stuck to their facebook groups, and have forgotten about gsc :( )

I'm still here guys! No facebook for me. :)

Yeah, but think about it. Most people would rather stick to their facebook groups.... It facking blows :(

i try to check the site every few days. it's just that the new site design makes it difficult to see when anyone is online :P

btw... edc meetup... MUST HAPPEN

i try to check the site every few days. it's just that the new site design makes it difficult to see when anyone is online :P

btw... edc meetup... MUST HAPPEN

EDC meetup WILL happen. Even if we have to organize it ourselves!!

Ever since EDC moved to Vegas and became three days, Pre-Meets are notoriously difficult to plan.  A bunch of us are planning to hit up the Dash Berlin/ATB event at TAO on Thursday night, but it's 21+.  If that falls through, we are having a back up plan of Fat Tuesdays, but drinking would be limited to 21+.

Well if the 21+ members plan something, I say we minors should meet up somewhere. I can start looking for places that don't suck.

In-n-Out.

Ha... minors... AGE ALREADY.

XD jk.. if we're gonna plan a meetup it isn't going to be at someplace that isn't 21+.. it'd need to be at a location where everyone can attend.

it'd probably be in some public location such as a park or something. 

i wanna be glowsticking at a gsc meetup and it'd be uber weird at an in-n-out. 

I too have been neglecting my beloved gsc.  Life's just gotten busy for me.  I do still make time to dance though.

I really miss you guys, especially hanging out in tinychat.  I pop in there every now and again but nobodies ever there.  Glad to see people are still posting though, even if it's gotten kind of sparse lately.

Also, for those of you going to EDC next weekend, look for the giant Foam GSC "Glowstick"!

934967_10100183072662948_1123369814_n.jp

Also, for those of you going to EDC next weekend, look for the giant Foam GSC "Glowstick"!

934967_10100183072662948_1123369814_n.jp

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Did you make that?  That is amazing!  I want one for my room!

I'm up for tinychat or google hangout or somethin' if it's scheduled in advance-- too much of a crazy schedule these days. Love y'all still. <3

That would be awesome! And i hear ya on the crazy schedule, this new job kills me on hours.

Stop neglecting, start caring, go to tinychat! :)

Cheers