Sign in to follow this  
AndrewCaldarone

Completely New

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I'm Andrew. I just turned 20, and I'm looking to get wild! Up until now I've always been the quiet, clean-cut kid, and I'm kind of tired of it. I want to break out and be a little more wild and free, and I heard from some of my online friends that glowsticking is a great way to get wild and break free and make new friends and memories. I like electronica, so it sounds like this is just right for me!

I have social anxiety issues, and I think glowsticking would really do me some good to help me break out of my shell, because my current, boring environment really isn't doing me any good.

I live in Kalamazoo during the summer and attend school in Chicago in the fall.

So...hai! :) 

Hey there! Welcome to GSC. The community isn't super active at the moment, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask for help. I'm on skype if you want to talk about glowsticking or if you need help understanding anything. My username is "Noqturnal.GSC"

You might wanna check out the culture section of the forums before you get started to learn more about our ideals as a community.

Also consider checking out and posting in the regional forums to meet people near you. (The site is pretty slow at the moment, but you might find some people to hang out with in chicago.)

Buump

{I was}

Near Chicago. Foreally.

Hello!? Can you read me ?

Houston.

Come In.

Edited by Dgloww

Whatsup, whatsup!? = ]

Hey Andrew!

I hope you can gain some confidence from glowsticking! It's the only performing art I can do confidently in front of people. Good luck! And if you have any questions, go ahead and ask. I am not on here regularly anymore, but there's a good group of people in this community.