Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

melvenorc12

melvenorc12 Video!

8 posts in this topic

^
You and me both! 

Well I haven't been on GSC in ages I mean years it feels like.

Looking at the site I just kinda felt confused the layout was different and I didn't recgonize any of the names but I recgonized yours!

Melvenorc12,

Great video man, I loved the poi-ish moves (air wraps, stalls, the advanced weaves and crossovers) it looked very smooth.

The string manipulations were great I had no idea what was going on there (Is Cleric Still around?) I think you noticed the toss of the stick during the small freehand section obviosuly looked a little funny you laughed so I don't think that was as intended.

The wrap and trace combos looked very smooth and the combinations were solid overall i'm glad to see a solid clip with no editing!

No editing, very niice.

Well I haven't been on GSC in ages I mean years it feels like.

Looking at the site I just kinda felt confused the layout was different and I didn't recgonize any of the names but I recgonized yours!

Melvenorc12,

Great video man, I loved the poi-ish moves (air wraps, stalls, the advanced weaves and crossovers) it looked very smooth.

The string manipulations were great I had no idea what was going on there (Is Cleric Still around?) I think you noticed the toss of the stick during the small freehand section obviosuly looked a little funny you laughed so I don't think that was as intended.

The wrap and trace combos looked very smooth and the combinations were solid overall i'm glad to see a solid clip with no editing!

Thanks Dier, I really appreciate the feedback! =).

I haven't seen Cleric posting videos as of recent. I haven't been too active on the forums this last year, so I don't really know who has been sticking around much. 

wow, i like where glowsticking has gone over the years.  :thumbup:

Thank you! I used to watch your videos a bunch when I first started!! 

Thank you everyone else for the comments!

Good stuff Brian. How about a Fresno meetup? ;)

I'd be down haha.