Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleric

Christmas Presents

11 posts in this topic

Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0.  First website I visited on it?  GSC.

Does it make me old if I thought the best gift I got was a set of mixing bowls?

I got a set of honeycomb fire poi with ball handles!

New digital camera ^-^

Guess I don't have an excuse to not film anymore

An anonymous person donated to Heifer International in my name.  I thought that was pretty nifty.

As for material objects, I'd say the Wii U is the best gift thus far. :P  Was going to get a wet suit or longboard, but I opted to hold off until I lost weight.

My mom paying for a new set of clothes because I lost so much weight that most of my clothing was 1 or 2 sizes too large XD

My gf got me a trip to see the northern lights in fairbanks alaska. BLAOW!! DOG SLEDDING AND HOT SPRING INCLUDED.

An anonymous person donated to Heifer International in my name.  I thought that was pretty nifty.

As for material objects, I'd say the Wii U is the best gift thus far. :P  Was going to get a wet suit or longboard, but I opted to hold off until I lost weight.

I don't really think that the wii U is going to help you in getting those extra pounds off Zinny.

My best gift. . . umm. . . no offense to my family but they sort of botched it this year, so the best gift to myself was using my parents credit card when buying text books on Amazon. Yay for not having to pay for text books.