Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleric

Phones

21 posts in this topic

Still on my Nexus S 4g. Want to get a Nexus 4 soon as my contract's up.

Sadly with my My Touch slide 4g, hoping to get out of it next year.

You still at tmobile? If so, what do you think about tmobile and metro's merger cleric?

Sony Xperia Ion. For now, anyway.

Looks like I'll be having to get my phone replaced for the 4th time, since this thing just... doesn't work how it should.

Yeah man. Still working for T-mobile. Manager now.

Tmobile buying out metro should be a good thing. It'll give a better signal over all. They haven't said diddly about how it's gonna work with the 2 companies though. One thought was metro would be the prepaid option while t-mobile is more contract heavy.

Dude nice!!! I thought you were a manager before though. I hope tmo's service still will stay well though, ive seen nothing but garbage come out of metro.

Eh tampa is weird as always. A nice club in Tampa is always pulling in huge headliners for cheap. Gabriel & Dresden for NYE for 15 bucks, I try to avoid miamis scene, but i was just in south florida a month ago for a event, also in august for another event i spun at, i love it down there. Hoping to be back for another event i have in i think February it got moved to. As far as my life, im trying to find a new job at the moment, as my current one sucks a ton, no good pay. Gotta find full time though.

Hows NY? Whats going on up there?

NY is still there. But I moved. So I haven't the slightest of whats happening. Go apply to work at a cell phone shop man. Best pay and benefits your gonna find before getting a real corporate job.

Moved? Out of state? And i just had a interview at Loomis (money truck company basically, though i will be at their office if I get the job)....If this doesn't work out, ill look into cell phone shops. If you are in Florida, let me know sometime.

Clericccccc, my mytouch slide 4g just took a nice shit on me. Upgrading my phone either tomorrow or sunday. Recommandations? Im pushing towards the galaxys3, but am still unsure.

Ah shit. I didnt see this till now. The s3 is a great device. Pretty much all of what samsung has put out recently has been good. S2, s3, blaze, relay, note 2. What did u get?

Sound up getting a killer deal on the s3. The guy who sold it to me was dumb as shit, didnt do half a shit for me. 149 for the s3, but i told the guy i wanted to put more down to make my payments cheaper. The value plan is really great. wound up throwing 350 down for it, 15 a month payments. Saved a bit on my phone bill as well.

Niceeee. I hope you put insurance on that shit.

Yeah the value plan is great. People cant seem to understand why they gotta pay full price for a phone even though they are ultimately saving money overall.

I am aware a few of you guys are now living in Las Vegas. The house is really a mess, and I'm hiring a good cleaning service thats local in Vegas. One of my friends recommended a company called A Maid for you. They are located at 5613 S. Eastern Ave , Las Vegas Nv,89119, and their phone number is 702-368-4737. Have any of you heard of this place? Thanks in advance.