Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roomwithamoose

Superbright Red Photons?

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I noticed that Wes doesn't offer any red photons with his LEDsticks, so I was thinking of making some with a superbright 18,000 MCD red LED for myself and if I had any left over I'd sell through paypal for only $15 a pair, shipping in the US on me. Anyone interested?

I'm fine w/ the reds that I have... but I prefer just using the 10,000 MCD reds at a 15 degree angle because it shows up well already...

id maybe interested if they had a nice casing with something in them to make similar weight of chem. sticks.

Hm... In my experience the color red just doesnt show up very brightly, no matter how many MCD it is. I think that the eye is just less sensitive to it for some reason.

On another note, i think this belongs in the storefront section. Im interested in seeing just how bright these are.

Hm... In my experience the color red just doesnt show up very brightly, no matter how many MCD it is. I think that the eye is just less sensitive to it for some reason.

On another note, i think this belongs in the storefront section. Im interested in seeing just how bright these are.

yeah, red is the last color the the spectrum that catches out eyes... the only time they actually show up is when making a vid... or if you see a person glowsticking w/ that color from a certain distance...