Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

got glow?

Broward / Miami - Dade Meet Ups are back!

4 posts in this topic

Yes...I will be starting meet-ups again for all GSc members starting this month ( October )

Whether you Freehand, do Orbits or Poi ( no fire ) you're welcome to meet up and hang out with fellow glowstickers on Hollywood Beach. ).gif

It will be held the 3rd Friday of every month @ Jefferson Street and the end of the Broadwalk.

( 8 blocks South of Hollywood Blvd and about 1 mile north of Hallandale Beach Blvd., 1 block east of A1A)

Meet up time will be from 7:45 PM until whenever.

Plenty of street Parking is available at $1 per hour ( pay master meter, and put receipt on your dashboard face-up)

I can be reached at (754) 244-7767 if you have any questions or if you need directions.

Sweet!

I hope to make it out there, though it's kinda far.

Is it okay to invite others that are not GS.c members or do things besides what's listed? Because I don't know any glowstickers or orbiters. Mostly poists, glovers, and staffs.

I've been going to meet-ups/spin jams/flow sessions a lot recently, and there's performers of all kinds. I'm actually a hooper.

Sweet!

I hope to make it out there, though it's kinda far.

Is it okay to invite others that are not GS.c members or do things besides what's listed? Because I don't know any glowstickers or orbiters. Mostly poists, glovers, and staffs.

I've been going to meet-ups/spin jams/flow sessions a lot recently, and there's performers of all kinds. I'm actually a hooper.

Sure thing!! The more the better. :)

Anyone that glowsticks, gloves, staffs, or does poi is invited. ( No fire poi allowed though )

I also posted this on FB as well.

Meet ups? Really? Cool! I guess mostly in Palm Beach, correct?

I haven't held a meet up in about 2 years, mostly due to lack of interest; but I've decided to start them up again,

as the weather is starting to cool off.

Any questions, or if you need directions, please contact me at (754) 244-7767, as I'm not online everyday.

*BUMP*

Just a reminder, meet up is tomorrow night @ 7:45 PM on Hollywood Beach at Jefferson Ave. and the Broadwalk.

Contact me via cellphone if you need directions :)