Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor3

hey guys

6 posts in this topic

sup everyone!!

i know its been ages since ive been on here, but ive been really busy...im currently in australia doing a year long study abroad program so im +14 hours (from the east coast) so most of us are on pretty different time zones..,anyway..just wanted to say hi, and to see how everones doing

:D

Howdy Thor, it's been a while. Glad to see you back on the forums. Hope to see you in TC sometime!

Howdy Thor, it's been a while. Glad to see you back on the forums. Hope to see you in TC sometime!

probably wont be for a while man...unfortunately we have to pay for internet (35$ for 10 gigs/month) which is sooo fucking expensive...like, common, its the 21st century!!

unrelated: i met a guy at EDCLV 2012 and he said he used to be on gsc, anyway, he was a pretty cool guy / lived in my area (i think thats what he said) his name is Connor and he likes to go by qwerty ... that ring any bells with you photon?

probably wont be for a while man...unfortunately we have to pay for internet (35$ for 10 gigs/month) which is sooo fucking expensive...like, common, its the 21st century!!

unrelated: i met a guy at EDCLV 2012 and he said he used to be on gsc, anyway, he was a pretty cool guy / lived in my area (i think thats what he said) his name is Connor and he likes to go by qwerty ... that ring any bells with you photon?

He was a pretty cool dude.

He also said he mixed or produced music, if that helps.