Sign in to follow this  
Ph0toN

Glowstickers Where Are You!

162 posts in this topic

Wow the forums changed again? or just an error? lol...

Holidays seems to have stolen me away from practice or anything glowstick related, but i got a few new strings (Plus my old ones) and im going to get back into the groove of things again. =P

Well I have been gone for a while due to school and working on getting my music up and running. But I have never stopped glowsticking. Don't think I will either..

I'm still here and so is a lot of the Colorado group.  I see a majority of them on a weekly basis, or at least talk to them.  We are all still glowsticking, but as it has been pointed out we are waiting for the forum to settle down before posting again.

Glowspazz's Groupees:  (hehe they would be so made if they actually saw this)

Sticks

DDRM

Skittles

JB

Buzz

Cammy

Refuel

Squirrel

Kenny

Hans

Jay

Chewy

Pringle

and so many more but I can't think of them at this second....

Hello everyone, I'm new here to this site, or I should say I finally decided to make an account lol

I'm from Hawaii and I recently moved here to LA before xmas

I also just purchased my ticket to EDC 2013 Las Vegas, pretty stoked about that, It'll be my first time in Vegas and EDC, will anyone else be going this year?

im one of the ancient ones even tho user doesnt say so. i stayed logged out so long they deleted my old profile. i joined back in early 2000. i come back time to time to see who all is still here. wonder what happened to ravergirl and her rgtv. miss the queen. ducky was in here somewhere. learned to string from raven. i remember one guy having a wicked fu but i cant remember his name. Adrillf good to see youre still around here.

Sato! Sato had the massive fu! Well ive used all my brain power for the month. Back to the retirement home for me.

So, people are still here. I finally made an account, and now I'm stuck with this "is the forum dead?" question in my head lol.

So, people are still here. I finally made an account, and now I'm stuck with this "is the forum dead?" question in my head lol.

I died and was reborn into a world of glowsticks

And an infinite supply of chicken ;D im so happy!!!

• Upvote 1

31071511.jpg

Thank you for....something about lightbulbs? Or Edison?...or something? tl;dr

Wow, it has been a long time since i have been on the forums. Once i graduated from college, i kept Stringing, but never got back on because of work.

@PoX yeah, same here.. a long, long time haha.

I used to string in high school and lurked here just trying to learn. Like a lot of members, it seems college and life took priority.

I'm starting to practice again.. Anyone stringing in the SF/Bay Area?