Sign in to follow this  
Ph0toN

Glowstickers Where Are You!

162 posts in this topic

I'm back too....as I forgot my password...LOLs.

Back for meet ups ^_^

hello all...stopped in to see what gsc has been up to...it been way to long since i have visited. are there any of the members from waaayy back in the day?

I'm back too....as I forgot my password...LOLs.

Back for meet ups ^_^

Bob. i will be down in november. Lets plan something.

Hey guys, it's Demetrius here. I've been away for almost 2 years now: some time spent in California, Moscow, and now I'm in Tallinn. If there are any stickers in town who want to get together let me know. I'll be here for another 5 weeks, then I'm off for London.

Edited by demetriususa

I've been busy with college work, but I practice at night whenever I get the chance. It's fun, beautiful and relaxing. I finally learned how to orbitals properly just a few nights ago, actually.

I have been lurking on the site for awhile though xD I was kinda shy at first but now's a better time than ever to be a much more active member of the site. I'm excited to meet and learn with you all! :D

Hey Tobimoki welcome to gsc! :)

Hmmm I like this thread better so I'm just going to repost.

Been married, graduated, working while going to graduate school while also doing part time work as a game moderator for a private RPG server as the lead RPG and story line GM, and oh, yeah, that minor little thing called- I HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY!

538790_10151054370681625_73517271_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

Congradulations maan =)

thats wonderful.

I've seen pictures of you glowsticking! Muahahaha

lol brian i didn't know you still stalk me ;D <3

@adrillf congrats on the upcoming glow baybehh

Ahh snapps making it around town =D

i will be making it 'being around everywharrrrrr' ^_^

glowstickers_where_are_you.png

A lot of us have made great friends on and because of glowsticking.com, so let's try to keep it active enough that we can continue to make friends, bonds and memories with older members and newer members alike.

Hey GS.C

It's been a while since I've logged into these forums. You are right about making friends. I still keep in touch here and there with WushuRaver, Ravergirl, Romances, and Jamison outside of the forums. GS.C has made a huge impact in my life :) Now I'm back. I've been attending parties but I haven't been spotting any Ultracircles lately. Are we still doing that?

Hey GS.C

It's been a while since I've logged into these forums. You are right about making friends. I still keep in touch here and there with WushuRaver, Ravergirl, Romances, and Jamison outside of the forums. GS.C has made a huge impact in my life :) Now I'm back. I've been attending parties but I haven't been spotting any Ultracircles lately. Are we still doing that?

Yep the ultra circle still happens at edc every year. There was also one in norcal this year. Glad to have you back on the forums! :)

I'm still here!

Been thinking of trying to organize another Tinychat collab sometime over the holidays. Hoping to revive that chat room that's provided so many lawl.

Anyone want in?

I'm still here!

Been thinking of trying to organize another Tinychat collab sometime over the holidays. Hoping to revive that chat room that's provided so many lawl.

Anyone want in?

Oh definitely. Especially once the ads are gone (GO DAVE) it will be so much more awesome on TC.

*cough*I'm alive!!!*cough*

Also, something I forgot to mention before. The layout of the site is choking out any life the community has left. Things can be good again, but with so many poor design elements and technical dysfunction of the website as a whole must have contributed to leaving many astray. The content of glowsticking.com is phenomenal, however the execution is terrible at best. It's almost 2013 and while the forums seem to have a new refreshing feel to them, the rest of the site feels like 1999....which isn't necessarily a bad thing but I think of glowsticking as New, hip, refreshing, cool and exciting and moving forward towards the future.

Keep the content of glowsticking.com but completely redesign the site and you might find that users return and also help enlist new/future glowstickers (if this is already being done, I apologize, just throwing my two cents in)

I'm still here sort of. I tried to come back a few months ago and like the title said, there was no activity so I fell off again. I'll set my homepage to GSc again. I miss you guys.